• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PlayStation Plus in 2013: All the games

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2BttasN8gc

iGyxZ6v.jpg

EU most downloaded PS+ games of 2013:

1. Mafia 2
2. Remember Me
3. Spec Ops: The Line
4. Need for Speed Most Wanted
5. Saints Row: The Third

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/20/playstation-plus-in-2013-what-was-your-favourite-game/

Hopefully SCEA makes a similar video and blog post.

EDIT:

Full EU list since Day 1 - http://4x.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/wiki/list/fulleu
Full NA list since Day 1 - http://4x.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/wiki/list/fullna

Phii

Banned
Virtue's Last Reward was the best pick-up I've ever made. Thanks to PS Plus (EU) it got me into the series, bought the physical version of it as well 999 on DS.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Obviously didn't grab every Plus game then

Actually he's right. They weren't on Plus for me either. It's likely those games were simply replacements for certain games that went on Plus that weren't available in certain countries for some reason. GCI I remember was only for a certain country because they didn't get Mortal Kombat.

Kyoufu

I have a huge backlog of PS+ games I'm never going to play because downloading and installing them is going to take a year itself.

Still, what a great service it has been so far.

Looks great. Getting a Vita very soon, in two minds whether to subscribe. Knowing my luck as soon as I did the games would be either crap or ones I had already!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Did that video not have Catherine? I just watched it and didn't see it. Please tell me I just wasn't paying attention and Sony didn't forget to mention the best game PS Plus got this year?

Kysen

Remember me would never have been played by me if it didn't appear on plus. I enjoyed it but would have never bought it. I regret not signing up for plus earlier, I missed out on vanquish/DeS/DOA5.

This image is pretty useful given that PSN is shit for browsing the content you have access to. Just one giant list, full of online passes, DLC, apps and themes. No way to search or filter (afaik).

Kinda embarrassing that an image does a better job than your interactive web store.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Now that I think about it that video is missing quite a few games. As strong as the amount of games in that video may seem, it's missing a number of quality titles we got on Plus this year. Think about that. Wonder why Sony didn't literally have a video for all the games. Why call the video all the games if it's not all the games?

Wait, DmC? Did I miss that? I didn't see that this year or is this coming soon? I didn't buy it because I felt it would be on PS+ at some point.

Number45

Wait, DmC? Did I miss that? I didn't see that this year or is this coming soon? I didn't buy it because I felt it would be on PS+ at some point.
Goes up on Tuesday.

This image is pretty useful given that PSN is shit for browsing the content you have access to. Just one giant list, full of online passes, DLC, apps and themes. No way to search or filter (afaik).

Kinda embarrassing that an image does a better job than your interactive web store.
You don't have access to all of this content at the same time necessarily, so grouping it all under one umbrella would cause (even more) untold confusion.

Goes up on Tuesday.

You don't have access to all of this content at the same time necessarily, so grouping it all under one umbrella would cause (even more) untold confusion.
I'm not sure I understand. I've subbed to PS+ for the last year, I have all these games... but going back and browsing them is a nightmare because of all the fluff I mentioned. If I want to play a game I don't really want to click through pages of apps and 8 kb gamer pic licenses.

There should just a cover flow/grid for games. Filter by platform.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Until SCEA makes a similar blog post, here's what NA got this year (a couple are still to come in the last weeks of 2013)

Code:
Mega Man 9	PS3 (PSN)
Mega Man 10	PS3 (PSN)
Guardians of Middle Earth	PS3 (PSN)
Closure	PS3 (PSN)
Joe Danger 2: The Movie	PS3 (PSN)
The Cave	PS3 (PSN)
Malicious	PS3 (PSN)
Labyrinth Legends	PS3 (PSN)
Machinarium 	PS3 (PSN)
Jet Set Radio	PS3 (PSN)
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysey HD	PS3 (PSN)
Bit.Trip Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien	PS3 (PSN)
Galaga Legions DX	PS3 (PSN)
Shadow of the Colossus  HD	PS3 (PSN)
Poker Night 2 	PS3 (PSN)
Ibb & obb	PS3 (PSN)
Dyad 	PS3 (PSN)
Darksiders	PS3 (retail)
Vanquish	PS3 (retail)
Spec Ops: The Line	PS3 (retail)
Demon’s Souls	PS3 (retail)
Sleeping Dogs	PS3 (retail)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution	PS3 (retail)
Saints Row: The Third	PS3 (retail)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (single-player)	PS3 (retail)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown	PS3 (retail)
LittleBigPlanet Karting	PS3 (retail)
Battlefield 3	PS3 (retail)
Hitman: Absoluation	PS3 (retail)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection	PS3 (retail)
Ico HD	PS3 (retail)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning	PS3 (retail)
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen	PS3 (retail)
Binary Domain	PS3 (retail)
Borderlands 2 	PS3 (retail)
GRID 2 	PS3 (retail)

Foosball 2012	PS3/Vita (PSN)
Zombie Tycoon 2	PS3/Vita (PSN)
Knytt Underground	PS3/Vita (PSN)
Pinball Arcade	PS3/Vita (PSN)
Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball	PS3/Vita (PSN)
Hotline Miami 	PS3/Vita (PSN)

Plants Vs. Zombies	Vita (PSN)
Germinator	Vita (PSN)
Machinarium	Vita (PSN)
Sine Mora	Vita (PSN)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath	Vita (PSN)
Urban Trial Freestyle 	Vita (PSN)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus	Vita (retail)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention	Vita (retail)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend	Vita (retail)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward	Vita (retail)
Dokuro	Vita (retail)
Rayman Origins	Vita (retail)
Soul Sacrifice	Vita (retail)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 	Vita (retail)

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X	PSP
Tekken VI	PSP
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny	PSP
Gods Eater Burst	PSP
Metal Slug XX	PSP
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower	PSP
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories	PSP

Contrast	PS4 (PSN)
Resogun	PS4 (PSN)

Number45

I'm not sure I understand. I've subbed to PS+ for the last year, I have all these games... but going back and browsing them is a nightmare because of all the fluff I mentioned. If I want to play a game I don't really want to click through pages of apps and 8 kb gamer pic licenses.

There should just a cover flow/grid for games. Filter by platform.
As do I (subbed since day 1), but the people that have only started recently won't have access to everything - so a single PS+ umbrella containing all of the games that have ever been made free on the service will just provide many people with games that they don't actually own.

I'm not sure what the ideal scenario is. Personally when I "buy" games via PS+ I also put a bookmark to that games Metacritic page in my bookmarks so I know what I have still to play.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Agreed. Forced myself through it and got rewarded with a shit ending

I don't understand why anyone would complete a game if they aren't enjoying it. If I'm not liking a game after the first hour or so I'll put it down and never touch it again. Just as I did with Mafia 2.

Top Bottom