• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

nero2082

please help me out, I'd blow some fat cocks for this

PSN blackmamba707

EDIT. OMG Loudninja you're THE MAN, I'm gonna piss my pants now brb! :D

Phloxy

ok, thanks loud. The demo code I have so far is FFTG - DRB3 - 5B an the last two digits are scratched off. If anybody figures it out jus pm me the last 2 digits, out of curiousity lol.

Please, me to, I even have a beg gif --->
51.gif

How would one go about setting up this sharing business? Create a dummy account, download the thing and then just give people the login details?

Don't have a code yet, but imagine I probably might sometime tomorrow.

NovaXx

Neo Member
Id love a chance to play the game!? Im so interested to see how it plays. Please if anyone could share i would greatly appreciate it.

Muerte_X

:( i was just about to post that i couldnt log on. Sucks that you try to help out and someone pulls a dick move like that.

Wow, way to ruin it for everyone whoever pulled that shit. There will be less people willing to share in the future now, so I hope it was worth it.

Just glad I already downloaded it from Idaho but seriously change it back for him and everyone else who is trying to play it.

Timan

Developer
II VerTigo II said:
Okay just DL/installed from a friends account.

Giving my user name and pw will work for sharing?

Believe so, but i wouldn't go giving out your account if you have paid dlc on it.

karasu

II VerTigo II said:
Just a regular account, nothing is on it. So PM if need

I'd like to play it if you're still sharing. Loud gave me his info but someone changed the password before I could log on and get the game. >_<

Could someone share the demo with me?

I just need to know how to proceed so I don't mess with the account/login and password of others.

Merino

I'd love to get a PM with an account that has the infamous demo as well.
I would have shared the account that I got through a friend where it not for the fact that it isn't working anymore...

Top Bottom