• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

artist

Banned
crying-baby.jpg

Need inFamous, dammit.

why all the fuzz...

i still have a working account. Just tested it.

And as promised, i will continue sharing the demo, as long as noone here changes my password...

beast786

carpediemdp said:
why all the fuzz...

And as promised, i will continue sharing the demo, as long as noone here changes my password...

Yes Please

Merino

carpediemdp said:
why all the fuzz...

thank you!

I could take a demo if anyone's willing to share. I don't need to change your stuff since I have enough accounts to manage already. :eek:

lostxii

carpediemdp said:
why all the fuzz...

I'd like to play the demo too.

ok, seeing that there are one or two dushbags that are changing the passwords i will wait for like 5 minutes to start sharing while a friend downloads the demo. After that my account can go to hell...

Shawsie64

Banned
carpediemdp said:
why all the fuzz...

yes please. no way id change anyones password what a dick move =/

Shawsie64

Banned
carpediemdp said:
ok, seeing that there are one or two dushbags that are changing the passwords i will wait for like 5 minutes to start sharing while a friend downloads the demo. After that my account can go to hell...

Well looks like one arsehole has ruined it for eveyone. Dont worry about sharing, prob not worth it if theres people like that here..

DuckRacer

If anyone wants to share the demo with me it'd be much appreciated. I won't change the password or anything, I have absolutely no reason to, and there's far easier and less convoluted ways for me to be dick.

Timan

Developer
Thanks vertigo for trying.

Seems the demo wasn't listed in his history.

So if anyone else has the demo wouldn't mind letting me grab it, really would appreciate it :p
Thanks VibrantingDonkey (HAXOR)

Enojado

Can't believe some asshat(s) actually changed the passwords. Seriously, people need to grow up. Now my chances (and that of others here) of having someone share the demo with me go down significantly thanks to a few bad apples.

Why cantz we haz happles insted?

Shawsie64

Banned
This shit wouldn't happen if they just released the fucking demo to everyone at the same time, it was ridiculous with the LBP beta as well

guggnichso

Banned
carpediemdp said:
why all the fuzz...

Yay! *raises hand for demo*

VibratingDonkey said:
So was there a sharing limit on this thing or no?
Guess not. I'll PM a couple of random people then. If you've already gotten the demo from someone else, then eh, whatchugonnado. Middle of the night here, so... I'll be back, at some point.

sorry for taking soooo long on sharing the account. My friend is having a wifi problem soooooo until everything's fixed there i wont be sharing the account.

after that all hell breaks loose

EDIT: for anyone interested on the demo pleeease PM me, you'll reeive the info in a moment.

Shawsie64

Banned
VibratingDonkey said:
Guess not. I'll PM a couple of random people then. If you've already gotten the demo from someone else, then eh, whatchugonnado. Middle of the night here, so... I'll be back, at some point.

sweet, if you can please :)

Muerte_X

it'd be awesome if someone is still willing to share.PM please? i wasn't able to download it before someone changed loud's password.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Sorry guys, I don't know what's going on with my DL list not showing it. Hopefully I can send my brother to the house to see what's wrong.

I fail!!!

TwIsTeD

yea wouldnt mind the demo if anyone is willing, all the changing of password shit probably ruined it for all but i`ll try anyway

psn:dizzyd

Ok I've PMed 15 people or something and am now going to be retiring for the evening (more like morning). You can PM the login details to other dudes if you feel like it. Just try and make sure they're not assholes first.

Edroth

I'd REALLY like to try the demo please, I am NOT an asshole and would never do anything stupid. PM me, please.

Muerte_X

DuckRacer said:
VibratingDonkey, you're a gentleman and a scholar

+1000000. In spite of what's happened to the others, he still shared it.

Accounts already deleted off my console. Demo is downloading. Thanks a ton!

Shawsie64

Banned
VibratingDonkey said:
Ok I've PMed 15 people or something and am now going to be retiring for the evening (more like morning). You can PM the login details to other dudes if you feel like it. Just try and make sure they're not assholes first.

Much appreciated! :D I wont have the chance to download until i finnish work so i might share the love with some others until then and pray their not arseholes who'll change the password

Merino

Just so everyone knows, after you start the download from the sharing account you can immediately log-off and continue the download from your regular account.

That way we can share alot faster because the account seems the be occupied the whole time as people are downloading the whole thing on the sharing account :)

Shawsie64

Banned
Merino said:
Just so everyone knows, after you start the download from the sharing account you can immediately log-off and continue the download from your regular account.

That way we can share alot faster because the account seems the be occupied the whole time as people are downloading the whole thing on the sharing account :)

Sweet, will do this when i download. thanks for the tip

Top Bottom