• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would share-- new hairstyle. Took 2 1/2 hrs at the salon- and the scalp burn this time around was terrible.

Photo41.jpg

Photo60.jpg

Photo64.jpg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Feb2012.JPG

Just took this one of myself.

After bulking this holiday and getting strong as hell I'm dieting now, should be good to go for summer.

Jhoan

Since people have been posting before and after pictures after haircut, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.
Before:
LLdWKl.jpg

After:
lT4pHl.jpg

I clean up real nicely if I do say so myself; it's just a matter of maintaining it by shaving every few days. The great thing is that I've been getting checked out by women left and right and I'm loving it.:)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Being a dick and protesting the first letter thing.

I don't know long you've had this, but guaranteed in the last few days I've read some of your posts and thought it was Devo. I never look at usernames.

Edit:
Pajama Party! Everyone post yourself wearing pajamas.
YzVJS.jpg

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
Can you please make a thread about your night with Fassbender? Gaf was created for this.

really a thread?

we met at the IFTA's (irish oscars) got chatting while we were outside "having a breath of fresh air"

hung out at the after party with his parents and the cast of The Guard, went to VIP section of Lillies Bordello at about 1:30am, left there about 4am went back to the hotel to the members bar and drank till about 7am.

leadbelly

Banned
Okay tried my new phone to see what the camera is like. Pretty fucking blurry. although my mirror might have something to do with that as well. Maybe it would be better in natural light.

And most of my pictures tend to look like a mugshot. it's normal. :(
QUovz.jpg

Yasae

Banned
Okay tried my new phone to see what the camera is like. Pretty fucking blurry. although my mirror might have something to do with that as well. Maybe it would be better in natural light.

And most of my pictures tend to look like a mugshot. it's normal. :(
Always the good looking ones that say this. I mean I'm sorry, but...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well its been a while since I posted anything :p

405730_10151295898925604_873115603_23659933_319953030_n.jpg

My current profile picture

397045_10151291148040604_873115603_23645244_178569791_n.jpg

Out with some girl friends

leadbelly

Banned
All that self-loathing orange blood. Perhaps being frozen and thawed.

lol

Well, my self-loathing isn't exactly extreme, I just hate pictures of myself. I also hate listening to my voice when it is recorded. I think a lot of people are like that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom