• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiryani

I don't know why they're completely ignoring the fact that Undertaker and Triple H had a match at wrestlemania x-seven. It was an amazing match and they could put it over as a match where Undertaker really got pushed to his limit.

Kusagari

kiryani said:
I don't know why they're completely ignoring the fact that Undertaker and Triple H had a match at wrestlemania x-seven. It was an amazing match and they could put it over as a match where Undertaker really got pushed to his limit.

Vince probably forgot that even happened.

DMczaf said:
Why didn't Cena vs Nexus end with Cena creating a Justice League of Jorts.

Bret Hart

Stone Cold

Sid Vicious

Until John Laurinites brings back the Zubaz Clique

zubaz.jpg

kiryani said:

3 month rule. That match never happened. Which makes it even funnier because every year they play that streak video where they show every victory. I guess this year they just skip the triple H footage.

Conrad Link said:
HHH doesn't want to put anything on the line cause he's gonna lose.

If this was 10 years ago he would have put Stephanie up for grabs and then Taker would have won, married Stephanie and got her pregnant and taken control of the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom