• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

tsIih.png

Dramatic Questions To Be Answered In March:
  • Will The Rock - or Shawn Michaels, for that matter - appear live at any point?
  • What will Steve Austin say when he appears live?
  • Will Diesel ever reappear?
  • When will Sin Cara, AKA Mistico, debut with the WWE?
  • Who will Triple H beat up next?
  • What is TNA's 3/3/11? Actual spoiler:
    It's Sting.
  • Will Michael Cole ever shut the fuck up?
  • What role will social media play in all of this?

Mr. Sam said:
Will Michael Cole ever shut the fuck up?

No, he is drawing so much heat right now its insane. Last night it seemed like Cole drew more heat than the Miz. Vince will probably keep this going until he runs it into the ground like the anonymous GM thing.

Yousefb

lessthananth725 said:
No, he is drawing so much heat right now its insane. Last night it seemed like Cole drew more heat than the Miz. Vince will probably keep this going until he runs it into the ground like the anonymous GM thing.
And then keep going with it anyway like the anonymous GM thing :p

Michael Cole isn't getting good heat. He is getting go away heat. Noone wants to see that shit. Who decided this should be a major feud?

Mr. Sam

I actually somewhat appreciate Cole's stuff. I'm just a shameless panderer. On that note, here's an adaptation of an infamously unfunny meme:

1X9cx.png

I was unaware Sting wore the red facepaint (beyond the time he tried to change his attire & look completely).

YYsNP.jpg

I wish he went with the rainbow Sting idea. That was tight.
But of course, won't ever happen because it'd be cool.

JdFoX187

Banned
Spider from Mars said:
The Rock is going to host Wrestlemania via satellite. How amazing would that be?
No, all of his hosting segments will be "backstage," while he'll actually be standing in front of a green screen in Hollywood before rushing out the door to pimp Fast Five and reveal his next Disney film.

You guys are all marks. If Rock was there every week, what ammo would Cena have against Rocky? The one thing they have to conflict over is the very thing that you are getting mad about. Rock's promo last night was excellent for advancing his point of view, that he is trying to legitimize WWE to a wider audience.

UberTag

Any predictions on how they'll debut Awesome Kong?

My bet right now is that the Bellas take the Divas title from Eve with their always-so-clever switcheroo-to-the-fresh-Bella routine sometime between now and WrestleMania (but not at the PPV).

Then, the night AFTER 'Mania they disclose that they're not done with Daniel Bryan and introduce their "big sister", Bricki Bella. Awesome Kong comes out and destroys Daniel Bryan in an impromptu US title match and becomes the new US champion.

They play up an angle where he won't exercise his rematch clause because he can't bring himself to hit a woman. So she'll spend the next 3 months beating up divas and jobbers and what's sad is this will actually "build up" the status of the title 'cause they've given Bryan no one to feud with since Ziggler.

There will be amusing comedy schtick where all of the Bellas act like they look the same even though Bricki isn't even the same skin color. Won't that be hysterical?

Thread title is so simple yet so awesome. Good work OP.

TNA's up to its usual bullshit, which is very unfortunate because they have the talent to do something great but they fall on their faces with horrid story telling which 7/10 times are rehashing of old (even current) WWE story lines.

JdFoX187

Banned
UberTag said:

My bet right now is that the Bellas take the Divas title from Eve with their always-so-clever switcheroo-to-the-fresh-Bella routine sometime between now and WrestleMania (but not at the PPV).

Then, the night AFTER 'Mania they disclose that they're not done with Daniel Bryan and introduce their "big sister", Bricki Bella. Awesome Kong comes out and destroys Daniel Bryan in an impromptu US title match and becomes the new US champion.

They play up an angle where he won't exercise his rematch clause because he can't bring himself to hit a woman. So she'll spend the next 3 months beating up divas and jobbers and what's sad is this will actually "build up" the status of the title 'cause they've given Bryan no one to feud with since Ziggler.

There will be amusing comedy schtick where all of the Bellas act like they look the same even though Bricki isn't even the same skin color. Won't that be hysterical?
Linkified? Is that you?

Zhengi

Hey wrassle-GAF. I am posting in the new thread via satellite. Let's get the show on the road towards Wrestlemania.

krae_man

During Monday’s RAW, WWE Champion The Miz claimed to make history by being the first WWE superstar to tweet while doing commentary during a live WWE broadcast.

WWE diva Maryse later corrected Miz and said she’d already done that. She wrote:

maryse0uellet
@mikethemiz first ever tweet in commentary..?!? Sweetheart, I ve done it way before u…but I guess ur learning from the best….be sexy

Miz replied to Maryse:

mikethemiz
Never seen u do it then again when I watch u I’m not looking at ur hands. RT @maryse0uellet: @mikethemiz first ever … http://tmi.me/7dYZg

Miz took the following picture of John Cena during the main event of RAW and posted it while RAW was still on the air … Say cheese!
96ahyq.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
UberTag said:

Shouldn't you be busy booking TNA, Mr Russo?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Matthew Gallant said:
You guys are all marks. If Rock was there every week, what ammo would Cena have against Rocky? The one thing they have to conflict over is the very thing that you are getting mad about. Rock's promo last night was excellent for advancing his point of view, that he is trying to legitimize WWE to a wider audience.

i dont know, they could actually build a little heat before mania? at the moment, its like they are passing menacing notes to each other. while miz manages to steal the spotlight from the both of them.

antonz

cjelly said:
Who did Sheamus piss off?
Kevin Dunn basically doesnt think Sheamus is a good performer in his opinion so turned him into a joke character practically. One more reason Vince needs to retire so HHH can clear house and get more in the business people running things.

Cornette and Percy Pringle aka Paul Bearer on hatred of Kevin Dunn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-3Zm9VzUo

jmdajr

Matthew Gallant said:

everything is going fine...

JdFoX187

Banned
Parallax said:
i dont know, they could actually build a little heat before mania? at the moment, its like they are passing menacing notes to each other. while miz manages to steal the spotlight from the both of them.
To be fair, Miz is the champion, and the spotlight should be on him.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
JdFoX187 said:

no doubt, this should have been a three way promo, but its focusing on the rock/cena. hell, the rock doesnt even acknowledge the miz for some fucking reason, and he trashes him harder than cena does. its not playing out how i hoped...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Parallax said:
Isn't this kind of the point?

You people do remember that Wrestlemania isn't until APRIL and it's only March 1, right?

UberTag

antonz said:
Kevin Dunn basically doesnt think Sheamus is a good performer in his opinion so turned him into a joke character practically. One more reason Vince needs to retire so HHH can clear house and get more in the business people running things.

Cornette and Percy Pringle aka Paul Bearer on hatred of Kevin Dunn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-3Zm9VzUo
Kevin Kelly aka Hermie on hatred of Kevin Dunn:

After Seven Long Years

Breed Out the Negative

A zero-tolerance policy must be established at the corporate level and enforced. Kevin Dunn was notorious for tearing down talent he didn’t like… Not to their faces but on the company plane, behind their backs. Not to help but to be vindictive and spiteful at something he never was… a caring, passionate, charismatic, athletic hero. His anger at his own physical and emotional shortcomings overwhelms this little man.

Here’s the rule going forward… if you know nothing about being a wrestler, you shut up. If you don’t respect the art of professional wrestling, you shut up. The judgmental voices must be silenced. Talent must be allowed to bloom and foster, grow and fail, improve and regress without fear of outside, debilitating forces cutting them off at the knees.

Linkified

JdFoX187 said:
Linkified? Is that you?

I resent that comment, I actually think they'll keep the belt on daniel to at least break Miz's length of his last title run, maybe even let it get past that of MVP.

JdFoX187 said:

How much longer is Miz gonna be champ since theres only Cole to back him up...

Also LOL @ Cena's face pic....

DKehoe

Mr. Sam said:
Will Diesel ever reappear?
Dave Meltzer was speculating that Diesel will be teaming with Big Show vs The Corre. He has apparently been told to expect another match soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom