• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Yazan said:
Who is the European publisher? And when does it come? Any words on Persona 3? I've heard that KOEI would handle the distribution. But there isn't any info yet.

Wont work on Ps3 anyway:( (Fucking Sony)

Heared that Square Enix was announced as publishers for it, suprisingly

neopokekun said:
07PackageIllustrationV3_cropped_small.jpg

Does anyone know when this metal slug looking rip off game will be out?
It might end up good so id be interesting in picking it up if its good

MicVlaD said:
Repost I know, but could someone tell me when it's supposedly coming to Europe and for how much?

Wikipedia might help and maybe online retailers...
Check the producing companies website for info, its not as hard to find out as you might think

MikeLXXXVIII said:
Wikipedia might help and maybe online retailers...
Check the producing companies website for info, its not as hard to find out as you might think
If said sites actually HAD such information, I wouldn't be asking. I already looked around.

Sindou_Hikaru20 said:

Yay Japan boxart. Better than the American one IMO.

Yazan said:
Who is the European publisher? And when does it come? Any words on Persona 3? I've heard that KOEI would handle the distribution. But there isn't any info yet.
The publisher's name (Square-Enix) is right there on the box art.

Amazon UK says KOEI is publishing. But nothing on their site nor Ghostlight (the SMT: DDS publisher in UK). I think it would be KOEI. They did publish Devil Summoner (then left it to die).

starlight

MicVlaD said:
Repost I know, but could someone tell me when it's supposedly coming to Europe and for how much?
supposedly january in italy (it'll probably be delayed though), no idea about other places, pricing could be anything. typical 505 Games really.

starlight said:
supposedly january in italy (it'll probably be delayed though), no idea about other places, pricing could be anything. typical 505 Games really.
That's pretty soon then, as long as it doesn't get delayed often. Thanks for the reply.

nny

Kazenone said:
Ugh, what's the point?! I hope these are placeholders

I like them, I think they're classy. The only exception to this presentation in Europe so far has been FF 3, if I'm not mistaken.

Kazenone

nny said:
I like them, I think they're classy. The only exception to this presentation in Europe so far has been FF 3, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't get me wrong, I really prefer our box-arts to the 'Star Wars' NTSC versions. They are simple, effective and instantly recognizable.

However, the FFT:TWOTL and FFI PSP NTSC covers were absolutely FANTASTIC, and I would've been so proud to have them over here. Especially the FFI one since it was so eye-catching.

My comment also meant to imply the fact at I don't see any reason to bring this over here at all. Wasted opportunity to get RoF or DQM out here sooner.

ram

no - unfortunatly its not a wasted opportunity. remember, SE brought us also the old Final Fantasy games for psone - when the console was already dead. and they sold a shitload of copys.

nny

Kazenone said:
Don't get me wrong, I really prefer our box-arts to the 'Star Wars' NTSC versions. They are simple, effective and instantly recognizable.

However, the FFT:TWOTL and FFI PSP NTSC covers were absolutely FANTASTIC, and I would've been so proud to have them over here. Especially the FFI one since it was so eye-catching.

My comment also meant to imply the fact at I don't see any reason to bring this over here at all. Wasted opportunity to get RoF or DQM out here sooner.

I just checked and yes, the FF I NTSC cover is really beautiful, still simple but in a different way than the PAL ones, definitely unlike the majority of NTSC FF covers.

As far as bringing the games to our shores..well, FF always sells..even if it's the third time (PSX, GBA and now PSP) they publish this 20 year old game. I know I'll be tempted to get it if I find it cheap.

Danj

Infernal Monkey said:

Oh great. Thanks Nintendo and Deep Silver for making a game whose name will make it almost impossible to search for. Do these people not realise that search engines aren't case sensitive?

Danj said:
Oh great. Thanks Nintendo and Deep Silver for making a game whose name will make it almost impossible to search for. Do these people not realise that search engines aren't case sensitive?
It's going to sell enough being sat on the shelf in a local store with a name like that.

Top Bottom