• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS: Info Collection - Dojo, Mega Man and Trailer! 2014!

I think I fixed the Takamaru thing for future voters.
As for Mona over Ashley, I assumed she was the more popular choice? That's what my quick scan of roster predictions showed me at least. Personally, I like the disco guy
Also Heath, that picture is amazing haha.

qq more

Can't tell if serious haha

I used to be really against Duck Hunt Dog because it looked too ridiculous, but then I realized it's Smash Bros. It's suppose to be ridiculous! I think Duck Hunt Dog would be a cool mix of a retro and WTF character.

I'm definitely serious about my dog.

DHDcolored.png

This is the pic that convinced me to add him in.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm definitely serious about my dog.

DHDcolored.png
Same. Imagine that dog reflecting attacks by laughing, but leaving it incredibly vulnerable.

Ashly is a witch , so witch stuff.

Also she could grow up into a bayonetta, see now its an investment.
Throwing pizzas > witch stuff. However, if Bayonetta was her Zero Suit Samus...
Only character that's part of that list that I actively want is Isaac.
I love Golden Sun but Isaac has no personality, not even in Lost Age.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Also Heath, that picture is amazing haha.

I used to be really against Duck Hunt Dog because it looked too ridiculous, but then I realized it's Smash Bros. It's suppose to be ridiculous! I think Duck Hunt Dog would be a cool mix of a retro and WTF character.

Same. Imagine that dog reflecting attacks by laughing, but leaving it incredibly vulnerable.

Duck Hunt would be an amazing and hilarious character.

And fine, you guys got me. I'm sold on Dog....as long as he isn't a nintendog.

tumblr_m8d27ypjxt1qi4jueo1_1280.gif

I hope your dog gets in.. So I can go against you online and take out my anger.

Bring it on! I will make sure that you will rage even more with my dog. >:D

Right now, I'm not sure who I should pick for 4th. I have too many characters that I want to see in the game. Sad thing is that Duck Hunt Dog is more likely not be in the game.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I could see Duck Hunt Dog and my main man being best buds
TomNookNL.png

Sadly, I was so set that Tom Nook would get in the game since he is one of most popular character in Animal Crossing but I didn't expect Villager to be in the game. I should know since Sakurai used picture of Villager on Dojo for characters that wouldn't able to fight.

Yeah, Smash needs more villains.
Sadly, I was so set that Tom Nook would get in the game since he is one of most popular character in Animal Crossing but I didn't expect Villager to be in the game. I should know since Sakurai used picture of Villager on Dojo for characters that wouldn't able to fight.

Still crossing my fingers the whole heroes/villains distinction becomes a bigger deal in this game thus allowing Nook to join the fight.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is clearly inferior to those CG cutscenes. I'm not the best judge when it comes to this, but Melee's CG is still ahead of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in terms of image quality.

]

Well.. At least SSB4 on Wii U has textures over Melee's CGI cinematics..

I wonder if Nintendo's next console around PS4's hardware can match in real time with the smash bros Wii U trailer..

So is this new character rumor legit, or is it all wishful thinking? I'd rather wait until there is actual writing on the website so we get more than pictures. What's even the point of a multi-region website if it's all pictures?

qq more

So is this new character rumor legit, or is it all wishful thinking? I'd rather wait until there is actual writing on the website so we get more than pictures. What's even the point of a multi-region website if it's all pictures?

Wishful thinking. Sakurai has never once said when he's going to reveal a character.

GamerSoul

That feel when no Mike Jones (StarTropics) and you don't even want to ask why lest you incur the "lol StarTropics" line of questions/comments.

:(

Sorry man, even Syrup made it some how. :3 Jones would be a good sleeper pick if they can make his move set unique enough.

villains? why not ghiharim?

Cuz reasons.

I don't think he's important enough in the Zelda series to warrant anything more than a AT. Ganondorf is the only Zelda Villain really needed and they can't even give him a nice move set.

Top Bottom