• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

phant0m

What a demo.

Day 1.

Who am I kidding, I preordered this weeks ago. FH2 is (was?) my favorite racing game ever.

EK8m3HQ.gif

Make a movie plz? Thnx

Was going to download this but thought I'm just going to get annoyed by the demo limitations preventing me from doing things. When I play this game for the first time, I don't want no limits. We'll reach for the sky.

Since I need the Xbox One version for playing with people, I'm thinking this might be my first (and possibly only) play anywhere game. The game's actually reasonably priced on the Xbox Store.

Was going to download this but thought I'm just going to get annoyed by the demo limitations preventing me from doing things. When I play this game for the first time, I don't want no limits. We'll reach for the sky.

Since I need the Xbox One version for playing with people, I'm thinking this might be my first (and possibly only) play anywhere game. The game's actually reasonably priced on the Xbox Store.

Yup, I'm going in blind.

ShapeGSX

Everybody should download and play the demo. Downloading the demo justifies making more demos to the business. We want more demos like this!

Dynamic3

Really impressed by how good this looks. I didn't get a great sense of how the "event organizer" aspect will play out, but I'm intrigued.

My two complaints: it was a bit difficult to discern where the next turn was in certain instances (specifically when you had to take a sharp left off of the road and into the grass in the Nomad). Also, it seems they still haven't figured out how to get tire lettering in.

Azzawon

Hmm, looks like it does. I just noticed it was missing on the Centenario (especially odd given it's the cover car). I hope it's a customization option in the game then!

I'm pretty sure it is, a few of the cars with wide-body kits on the title screen have white text on the walls of tyres. Wonder if it comes as standard with the kits?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Will 21:9 and wheel support be on the PC version? Doubt I will bother if both aren't confirmed.

I dont remember the last time a Demo gave me such strong impressions. There's also a crazy amount of content in it. Jesus.

It really gives me the idea of beeing the most complete Forza ever in almost every single departement.

Good game PG & T10.

Agreed. I think the last time a demo got me this pumped was Ground Zeroes, but I had to pay for that one... So going off of free demos... uh... Just Cause 2, I'd probably have to say.

Yes, snow needs to be added at some point. UK would be a great setting and could include it.

We have pretty much all land variation types, all weather types, world famous music festivals. And the devs are based here so know the source content well.

Make it happen Ralph!
Cmon - everyone knows folks only set up racing studios so they can go on awesome jollies to exotic locations to map out levels and tracks. Why the hell would they do forza Wolverhampton or forza Scunthorpe?

veidi

Is the dynamic weather only in the Online Mode activ?
Looks like I have always the same weather when driving offline. Also on the second run to get one of the other 4 cars of the demo.

Cmon - everyone knows folks only set up racing studios so they can go on awesome jollies to exotic locations to map out levels and tracks. Why the hell would they do forza Wolverhampton or forza Scunthorpe?

Why would anyone live there?

Plenty of exotic and colourful places to visit in the UK. Like Rotherham, Luton and Grimsby.

You need to spread your wings a bit old bean.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
The one thing I don't like about Forza Horizon 3 is that it's almost too good.

Seriously though this shit is amazing. Playground and T10 are the kings of racers.

Top Bottom