• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

rando14

Grover pls hold your disrespect on holy Throne day, it is all I ask

Russ winning
tYxVkkO.png

Omgeh!! *sweat

Cant beliee my boy Dangereux gets to hold that hand at night!!

Russell is going to raise Future Jr. to be the next great football player. That codeine tweaking mumble mouth should thank Russ for doing what he can't.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Taylor Decker

A'Shawn Robinson

Jake Rudock

Really excited about this Lions draft class. Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Penn State is one of the picks I'm most intrigued by. Think he could be a diamond in the rough considering he was taken in the 6th round.

With Jason Jones unfortunately going to Miami, Zettel is going to get a lot of opportunities to get snaps rotating in for Devin Taylor opposite Ziggy Ansah.

Warriors are so disappointing right now. Waited to see them tested all season, turns out they're a bunch of wimps. When the going gets tough, quit

Another dope Throne ep! We on a stride.

I needa be at that temple where the Lord of Light followers be at! #sweats

Also lmao someone in the thread made this for me
hRTHPIC.jpg

This is a drake album cover for you olds. Smh I feel shame that I need to explain
This play is the best Throne of Games has ever been
it was cool seeing other ppls perpective on what happened

bg no true believeland fan would ever say this, don't trust him
BG is a champion of the Cleve.. I like LeBron still though.

Hmmm that's what Pat fans think...
If you can't win... Cheat. Batman said this... You going to say he's wrong Chris?

We'll see if he can win at least a few races first. Gotta get dat cash.

Triple Crown winner!!!

He's already got better stats than Gata even at one level behind.

pMPlGht.jpg
The best.. Make sure you make BG get all the horse baes when you wanna continue the Browns Line of Champions.

Starring DMczaf
NH9gE7v.gif
Starring Bionic, Ninja, FMT, and DM.

Hindl

Why do Japanese games have such superior animation compared to Western games?

It's not like they hand draw this stuff anymore.

They tend to focus on the smaller details and moment to moment stuff. Western stuff is more about scale and open world compared to that. Though naughty dog is pretty good with that shit

SCREW THIS SCREW PITTSBURGH AND SCREW EVERYTHING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

COME ON BOLTS

Fuck the Bolts.

Also, does Littlefinger have a secret teleporter? Dude is zipping all over the fucking countryside. From the Vale to the Wall? That takes weeeeeeeks. This is at least the second time in this series where he's just popped up from one episode to the next completely on the other side of Westeros.

bionic77

They tend to focus on the smaller details and moment to moment stuff. Western stuff is more about scale and open world compared to that. Though naughty dog is pretty good with that shit
Why not do that shit AND have great animation too? Bad animation always makes shit look so cheap to me.

I do agree that ND always had great animation. Going back to Crash.

bionic77

Warriors are so disappointing right now. Waited to see them tested all season, turns out they're a bunch of wimps. When the going gets tough, quit
You don't find out what you are made of until someone punches you in the mouth.

People overreact after each game in a 7 game series.

I hope that GS wins game 4 and shows some balls so we can potentially get an epic 7 game series where someone is going to cry at the end of it.

bionic77

Thunder went balls deep.
I love it.

Perfect way to respond to GS slapping them around in game 2. If GS can get 4 this could be a war. A beautiful war where losing is going to hurt so much (especially for people who are not fans of either team).

We need this. Playoffs this year have been maybe the worst I can ever remember. Maybe one good series so far.

You don't find out what you are made of until someone punches you in the mouth.

People overreact after each game in a 7 game series.

I hope that GS wins game 4 and shows some balls so we can potentially get an epic 7 game series where someone is going to cry at the end of it.
I agree that they still have games to work with (and that on paper they're the superior team), but for a team that was "the best ever", this is embarrassing.

hopefully they're embarrassed and come out firing in game 4!

bionic77

I agree that they still have games to work with (and that on paper they're the superior team), but for a team that was "the best ever", this is embarrassing.

hopefully they're embarrassed and come out firing in game 4!
In their defense Curry got hurt and they are probably not firing on all cylinders.

Showing that once again the regular season doesn't mean shit in any sport.

Get healthy and get hot and anything can happen. No one wins by showing up (except the Pats but that is only because they are cheating cunts).

Top Bottom