• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread

Banned
holy fuck xbox is such a piece of shit. for some stupid reason i decided to renew/extend my XBLG account, even though the only thing i use xbone for is streaming shit. but whatever, i like the occasional free GWG games and 12 month xbl was on sale for $35. ok so i get the card and enter it yesterday, it says there is an error and to try again later. i figured maybe there was something going on with the store causing issues so decided to try today. same shit. then i try from the website, it gives me error Xbos-0x80169CF9, which is basically that you cannot extend your XBL subscription with a pre-paid card because i have auto-renew turned off.... it says i will have to let my XBL membership expire, and THEN i can enter the new card

what the fuck. this is already on top of the fact that i just bought a new xbone because my launch unit was starting to act up and causing scratches on the disks. NOW, my new xbone, about 3/4ths of the time it takes probably 2-3 minutes to start up most of fthe time stating "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and like it wont even load the system up, i have to hard reset it to get it to work. this is the worst system i have purchased since 32x and i have literally owned every gaming system at one time or another since the original nintendo (scratch that, i never owned a neogeo!)
tumblr_inline_njith6y6Rw1qe77pu.jpg

rando14

holy fuck xbox is such a piece of shit. for some stupid reason i decided to renew/extend my XBLG account, even though the only thing i use xbone for is streaming shit. but whatever, i like the occasional free GWG games and 12 month xbl was on sale for $35. ok so i get the card and enter it yesterday, it says there is an error and to try again later. i figured maybe there was something going on with the store causing issues so decided to try today. same shit. then i try from the website, it gives me error Xbos-0x80169CF9, which is basically that you cannot extend your XBL subscription with a pre-paid card because i have auto-renew turned off.... it says i will have to let my XBL membership expire, and THEN i can enter the new card

what the fuck. this is already on top of the fact that i just bought a new xbone because my launch unit was starting to act up and causing scratches on the disks. NOW, my new xbone, about 3/4ths of the time it takes probably 2-3 minutes to start up most of fthe time stating "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and like it wont even load the system up, i have to hard reset it to get it to work. this is the worst system i have purchased since 32x and i have literally owned every gaming system at one time or another since the original nintendo (scratch that, i never owned a neogeo!)

FMT is revved up!! I miss this passionate FMT ;_;

cdyhybrid

GET EM

Does anybody else get more excited about the fuckery that happens during E3 than the actual games?

Considering E3 won't actually have any games this year (except maybe a surprise Elder Scrolls 6, believe!), I don't think we'll have much of a choice.

Don't remind me, ugh.

I'll be praying for you and Bish and the rest of the mods.

Top Bottom