• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could be wrong but I thought that Dragon asked to be banned?

I think he couldn't handle Brady being found guilty of being a cheating cunt.

At least PS4 is still winning in sales numbers. If he didn't have that I would worry for his safety...

Dragon told someone to commit suicide after the Pats lost to the Broncos in the playoffs, that's what I believe was the final straw for his perm.
Yup.. He said that shit to Furiyous when a mod was just posting above him..

Suffice to say wasn't like he didn't deserve it.

What happened to Godslay? Did he asked to be banned?
He got banned for posting in OT about the Email Scandal..

Those threads aren't even that hard to post in if you're capable of staying cool. If you're supporting your position with facts and logic there's really nothing to get banned for. Problem is a lot of people in those threads treat it like sports and just root for their faves, putting their heads in the sand when someone calls out their weak arguments.
Pretty much.

So you are Trump's African American friend!!
But Ninja is white?
did I break Kayfabe?

Hindl

Year 2 seems to be the breakout year for most high caliber WRs in the league. Dez for example didn't really come out until his second season.

Yeah I mean that's the hope. He has the route running ability to become a good WR, and a large part of his rookie season was lost to a high ankle sprain. So hopefully he can get better. But again, if he raped someone, he needs to be off the team and in jail

Edit: The plot thickens:

Howard Eskin ✔ @howardeskin
Latest on #eagles Nelson Agholor rape accusation is belief sexual encounter likely took place but he may have been set up by exotic dancer
2:57 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Les Bowen ✔ @LesBowen
Source close to situation, w/ties to Agholor, describes the situation to me as “a setup” and says he’s confident Agholor will be cleared.
3:03 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Draxal

Yup.. He said that shit to Furiyous when a mod was just posting above him..

Suffice to say wasn't like he didn't deserve it.

Oh man, I remember that. It was hilarious, we were warned about being douchebags with an "outsider' mod there, and there was Dragon going apeshit.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an account suicide.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Darren McFadden taking L's in 2016.

His sense of style has been taking Ls since he was at Arkansas...

846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

Before anyone excuses it for his age, here's the recent edition:

Picture-969-480x250.jpg

His sense of style has been taking Ls since he was at Arkansas...

846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

Before anyone excuses it for his age, here's the recent edition:

Picture-969-480x250.jpg
:jnc

Oh man, I remember that. It was hilarious, we were warned about being douchebags with an "outsider' mod there, and there was Dragon going apeshit.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an account suicide.
That seems like a possibility. It came out of nowhere and Furiyous's post wasn't horrible compared to others shittalking.

I don't think PA football teams deserve even having their names officially mentioned. Disgraceful in every way

Moving on to things that actually matter, Pens get crowned just in time after Veep is over woop woop Sunday gon be great

Fantomex

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Moving on to things that actually matter, Pens get crowned just in time after Veep is over woop woop Sunday gon be great

If Pittsburgh blows a 3-1 lead and loses the series, will the resulting riot be worse than the Vancouver one a couple years back?

Pepiope

Bionic, tell me how I handle this Aggy sex allegation.

What would Big Ben do?

Seems like it's over money. If he did nothing wrong then she definitely deserves jail time.

JABEE

If Pittsburgh blows a 3-1 lead and loses the series, will the resulting riot be worse than the Vancouver one a couple years back?

No. Pittsburgh still has the Pirates and Steelers. What does Vancouver have?

They are a fairly new fanbase, so their rambunctiousness may lead to some fighting.

They won't go full Vancouver though.

holy fuck xbox is such a piece of shit. for some stupid reason i decided to renew/extend my XBLG account, even though the only thing i use xbone for is streaming shit. but whatever, i like the occasional free GWG games and 12 month xbl was on sale for $35. ok so i get the card and enter it yesterday, it says there is an error and to try again later. i figured maybe there was something going on with the store causing issues so decided to try today. same shit. then i try from the website, it gives me error Xbos-0x80169CF9, which is basically that you cannot extend your XBL subscription with a pre-paid card because i have auto-renew turned off.... it says i will have to let my XBL membership expire, and THEN i can enter the new card

what the fuck. this is already on top of the fact that i just bought a new xbone because my launch unit was starting to act up and causing scratches on the disks. NOW, my new xbone, about 3/4ths of the time it takes probably 2-3 minutes to start up most of fthe time stating "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and like it wont even load the system up, i have to hard reset it to get it to work. this is the worst system i have purchased since 32x and i have literally owned every gaming system at one time or another since the original nintendo (scratch that, i never owned a neogeo!)

holy fuck xbox is such a piece of shit. for some stupid reason i decided to renew/extend my XBLG account, even though the only thing i use xbone for is streaming shit. but whatever, i like the occasional free GWG games and 12 month xbl was on sale for $35. ok so i get the card and enter it yesterday, it says there is an error and to try again later. i figured maybe there was something going on with the store causing issues so decided to try today. same shit. then i try from the website, it gives me error Xbos-0x80169CF9, which is basically that you cannot extend your XBL subscription with a pre-paid card because i have auto-renew turned off.... it says i will have to let my XBL membership expire, and THEN i can enter the new card

what the fuck. this is already on top of the fact that i just bought a new xbone because my launch unit was starting to act up and causing scratches on the disks. NOW, my new xbone, about 3/4ths of the time it takes probably 2-3 minutes to start up most of fthe time stating "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and like it wont even load the system up, i have to hard reset it to get it to work. this is the worst system i have purchased since 32x and i have literally owned every gaming system at one time or another since the original nintendo (scratch that, i never owned a neogeo!)

Sounds like you're sold on the Xbone Slim and Xbone Scorpio

Yankee you need to come do damage control.

Earn that giraffe

Top Bottom