• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dragon told someone to commit suicide after the Pats lost to the Broncos in the playoffs, that's what I believe was the final straw for his perm.
Wow that is crazy. If we had done a guess why dragon will get permed contest every single person would have said console warz. Funny that manning beating Brady yet again was what did him in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I try to avoid the political thread stuff. That's a whole other mess on its own.

I think that's where Tabris caught his most recent 3 month stint as well.

cdyhybrid

I try to avoid the political thread stuff. That's a whole other mess on its own.

Those threads aren't even that hard to post in if you're capable of staying cool. If you're supporting your position with facts and logic there's really nothing to get banned for. Problem is a lot of people in those threads treat it like sports and just root for their faves, putting their heads in the sand when someone calls out their weak arguments.

squicken

I find the whole sneaker collector thing weird, but these Under Armor shoes are too funny. They really do look like shoes my dad would wear to mow the lawn

I never like to comment on these things until the full story comes out.

I will say that I think Eagles fans consider Agholor an important part of their offense long term. If he doesn't hit (or doesn't play), their WR corp looks to continue to be sub par going into the near future.

Hindl

Giants' Jay Bromley got accused back in January and he was never charged. Basically needs to stay away from psycho women. Hopefully for Nelson it's the same case.

Yeah, that's the obvious rub. There's plenty of people who do false accusations against the rich and famous to try to get money/attention. But at the same time, there's plenty of rich/famous people who actually do do this, and when accusers come forward they are shamed/ignored/intimidated. It's a tight line to walk. Still, the fact that the girl pretty much immediately came out with the story leads me to believe it's unfortunately true. I feel like if she was lying to get something she'd wait for a more opportune moment to get bigger headlines

I never like to comment on these things until the full story comes out.

I will say that I think Eagles fans consider Agholor an important part of their offense long term. If he doesn't hit (or doesn't play), their WR corp looks to continue to be sub par going into the near future.

Well he is, but it's all potential. He was the worst-rated WR in the league last year, it's not like he's the only thing keeping them afloat. Subpar is a compliment for all them outside of Matthews. But regardless, rape is rape. The only weird thing is as weird as this is to say, he seemed like one of the last players who would actually do this. His culture fit, work ethic, and upstanding nature was one of the reasons Chip drafted him, so this is kinda shocking. But we'll see where the facts fall

BigAT

Yeah, that's the obvious rub. There's plenty of people who do false accusations against the rich and famous to try to get money/attention. But at the same time, there's plenty of rich/famous people who actually do do this, and when accusers come forward they are shamed/ignored/intimidated. It's a tight line to walk. Still, the fact that the girl pretty much immediately came out with the story leads me to believe it's unfortunately true. I feel like if she was lying to get something she'd wait for a more opportune moment to get bigger headlines

Yeah, Bromley is probably the exception to most of these cases and was able to get his resolved so quickly because there was a mountain of evidence in his favor and the woman had a recorded history of filing false reports against athletes for personal gain.

I thought that was due to Evilore saying he had to donate $1000 dollars to charity each time he posted a brazen "I'm rich, why doesn't everyone live like me lol" thread.

Well he is, but it's all potential. He was the worst-rated WR in the league last year, it's not like he's the only thing keeping them afloat. Subpar is a compliment for all them outside of Matthews. But regardless, rape is rape. The only weird thing is as weird as this is to say, he seemed like one of the last players who would actually do this. His culture fit, work ethic, and upstanding nature was one of the reasons Chip drafted him, so this is kinda shocking. But we'll see where the facts fall

Year 2 seems to be the breakout year for most high caliber WRs in the league. Dez for example didn't really come out until his second season.

Jarnet87

ASJ sent home from practice. This will be his last season in Tampa. Some other team can try and turn this stone handed buffoon into a decent tight end.

squicken

I'll support my ancestry. England and Germany. I'll also support Holland b/c of Dutch

Year 2 seems to be the breakout year for most high caliber WRs in the league. Dez for example didn't really come out until his second season.

But Dez is a big man who is fast. Algholor gets pushed around. He needed to add bulk in the offseason. The WR corps is crap, with or w/o him. The offense will be inside out with the backs, Ertz and JMatt in the slot. I mean they are trying to talk themselves into Rueben Randle and Chris Givens.

Top Bottom