• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
NFL-GAF:
carsontrumpshake.gif

bionic77

What percentage of Brady fans are voting for Trump?

And none of you can answer it because you fools don't have the requisite experience, but I wonder if it ever gets old being right all the time? I mean I called this shit on Brady more than 10 years ago and now we have proof that he is a racist who wants to put us under the thumb of a shitty demagogue with the worst toupee in modern memory.

What percentage of Brady fans are voting for Trump?

And none of you can answer it because you fools don't have the requisite experience, but I wonder if it ever gets old being right all the time? I mean I called this shit on Brady more than 10 years ago and now we have proof that he is a racist who wants to put us under the thumb of a shitty demagogue with the worst toupee in modern memory.
You should have known that when he went to Michigan Bionic.. They would spray paint the statue of a beautiful man in Magic Johnsonwith their shitty yellow paint..

Only they would be so evil..
Also to answer your question.. 90%? We know Ninja isn't that far gone.

bionic77

You should have known that when he went to Michigan Bionic.. They would spray paint the statue of a beautiful man in Magic Johnsonwith their shitty yellow paint..

Only they would be so evil..
Also to answer your question.. 90%? We know Ninja isn't that far gone.
I am pretty sure Ninja wears a Trump hat to work these days.

One that matches his Uggs boots.

it is absolutely disgusting what happened to Ninja.

He was supposed to be the best of us! It hurts to know that even someone as good as Ninja can fall. :(

Malalaw

I was thinking of getting a few games under my belt. I completely suck at the basketball games. I do awesome in the NHL and madden series but this basketball game is too much for me!

Same here. Find NBA live to be easier, but 2k is definitely less buggy and has more content. Story for 2k is interesting though, just starting it.

Good morning..

I am pretty sure Ninja wears a Trump hat to work these days.

One that matches his Uggs boots.

it is absolutely disgusting what happened to Ninja.

He was supposed to be the best of us! It hurts to know that even someone as good as Ninja can fall. :(
Now you are the best of us Bionic.. You haven't fallen yet... Succeed where Ninja failed.

I'm voting Hillibae, no Trump in mah MURICA.
Hillbae/Warren 2016

God if Trump picks Gingrich.. Pick your margins on female voters for Hillary.

Top Bottom