• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

brentech

I had a dream last night where the Browns went 1-15 and I fucked the girlfriend of a guy I don't like, so I have a lot of hope for the upcoming season.
I had that dream a while ago that Rodgers' first pass of the season was picked off. So, if that happens I think it means I'm a warlock?

The one and only earthquake I ever "experienced" apparently happened my first day of college.

I say apparently because it was so weak that I have zero recollection of it actually affecting my day.

One of those rare Virginia earthquakes that Durham managed to feel the tremors from.

Fox318

S6wnNiv.jpg

Bread

Banned
not worth it, I'm moving up to live with Randall!

yes it was probably the biggest in California history in my opinion.

#OhShit

Shame you weren't here in 94
I manged to sleep through that one too

Edit: Bread...so Amazon sent my package to SD by mistake..you mind picking it up and bringing it to me? thx

rando14

not worth it, I'm moving up to live with Randall!

yes it was probably the biggest in California history in my opinion.

#OhShit

We're moving the Party House to the great PNW!!

Bread and randall in the same home.... our celebrity couple name will be Brandall

Bread

Banned
We're moving the Party House to the great PNW!!

Bread and randall in the same home.... our celebrity couple name will be Brandall
I love it!

Yeah in San Diego/El Centro area.

Bread, welcome to our world of earthquakes. you alright?
It was a scary thing to wake up to, I live in an old ass building but I guess that means it has been through a lot of earthquakes so I should be ok.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dragon was my PSN sale info poster. Dragon posted all the good sales that PSN had

Wario64 on Twitter is the best for that stuff these days. Don't know how he does it but he's super fast too.

On the one hand he was pretty good at times, on the other hand he was an adult that couldn't have a discussion about video games without turning into a raving lunatic.

Like literally every other person, he was perfectly fine talking to on PSN

Weird how that works

bionic77

I could be wrong but I thought that Dragon asked to be banned?

I think he couldn't handle Brady being found guilty of being a cheating cunt.

At least PS4 is still winning in sales numbers. If he didn't have that I would worry for his safety...

I could be wrong but I thought that Dragon asked to be banned?

I think he couldn't handle Brady being found guilty of being a cheating cunt.

At least PS4 is still winning in sales numbers. If he didn't have that I would worry for his safety...

Dragon told someone to commit suicide after the Pats lost to the Broncos in the playoffs, that's what I believe was the final straw for his perm.

Top Bottom