• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drug dealers selling Ecstasy stamped with a Nintendo logo

There are soooo many pieces of drug related paraphanalia that have Mario on them, so I'm not surprised. My favorite hat pin i have is a junkie Mario injecting a mushroom into his arm, using an NES controller as the tourniquet. Disturbing but cracks me up

Here is a pic I found online:
6016757_orig.jpg

Love how all the articles list that they contain PMA "a stronger version of MDMA." This couldn't be further from the truth, they act on the body in completely different ways, and PMA is decidedly dysphoric rather than euphoric. Its pretty much only good for dangerously raising your body temp and ending you up in the hospital.

Whoever is putting those on the streets should be strung up. But the articles shouldn't be promoting them as "extra potent", because that will only lead to more users trying to gobble them up.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Suddenly Super Mario games makes way more sense.
It is just Mario and Luigi's bad drug trip.

I remember the Super Mario's acid from back in the days (mid '90s).
It was made of thick paper (of course) and 4 of them made a whole art of Super Mario jumping.
There was also a The Simpsons acid around the same time, iirc

DanSaxon

I was wondering whether or not to make a thread on this, people deal it as Nintendo. I was offered it as early as last night, it seems really popular around Manchester at the minute.

Arion

These drug dealers are conditioning the youth to the nintendo brand. They will be buying wiius in no time. /s

Nintendo should sue those drug lords for sullying their good name.

If they had any sense they'd embrace the fact they're on pills, back in the day when Mitsubishi were the most popular pills they used to have Pete tong voice over their ads telling people to go see their dealer

I do believe Nintendo and drugs go very well together and it wouldn't surprise me if many of their games were born from some experience with drugs.

Banned
Nintendo are geniuses.

"Do you want to experience the high and euphoria of playing a nintendo game but don't want to buy nintendo hardware to do it? Have we got a product for you!"

Top Bottom