• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

6192462923_9fd86510fd_o.jpg

mcrae

Hoya Destroyer said:
She'd do jail time for that in Dubai, wouldnt she?
Anyway. This is cool...

yerfucked.gif

seen that so many times before, but never source video. i want to know what happened after

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
That has to be one of the most exhilarating/terrifying moments you can have: Riding an elephant, defending against a leaping tiger with a fucking machete. Jesus.

mcrae said:
seen that so many times before, but never source video. i want to know what happened after

I saw a doco on tv once that had this in it IIRC. I think it was about tiger attacks in Sri Lankan villages and how they kill so many people per year.

Kinyou

mcrae said:
second of all, thanks a ton. edit: bah, it still cuts away right as the tiger lands. lame
Yeah weird. I assume they do it because it's too gory but then they show his bleeding hand with the missing fingers...

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
iamaustrian said:
contribution:
Malformed tree on the island "El Hierro". Only the constanst winds caused this bizzare growth

e5Nak.jpg

There are almost as many of these on Aruba as there are missing blonde females

Kinyou

DonMigs85 said:
Never seen a 6 year old react to pleasant news by saying "You're joking"
They usually just scream mindlessly
Girls are tend to be much more mature than boys. But yeah, I was surprised too.

MetalAlien

Banned
Kinyou said:
Girls are tend to be much more mature than boys. But yeah, I was surprised too.
One of my nieces was like that. Hard to watch that video. Some of my other nieces are more monkey than human though. :)

Woorloog said:
What the...? Does it really work like that?
Looks real to me.

Top Bottom