• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animated characters you had a crush on as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always a Velma man

63d8f6670c23c01076762cc929eed2c6.jpg

I wanted Ariel's hair when I was little. Every time I'd go swimming I'd jump out of the water and try to flip my hair back like that one scene.

Poyunch

Gonna go with Ariel from Little Mermaid. I say this because I think I was attracted to her before I could even comprehend what attraction was. I think I was in kindergarten or preschool but in our book collection there was this picture book of the Disney movie and I'd always end up on the page where she just gets her legs and she was "naked".

tLZUWDG.jpg

I thought it was funny at that age but also I couldn't look away. It got to the point where my teacher took the book away from me and wouldn't let me read it anymore.

Gonna go with Ariel from Little Mermaid. I say this because I think I was attracted to her before I could even comprehend what attraction was. I think I was in kindergarten or preschool but in our book collection there was this picture book of the Disney movie and I'd always end up on the page where she just gets her legs and she was "naked".

tLZUWDG.jpg

I thought it was funny at that age but also I couldn't look away. It got to the point where my teacher took the book away from me and wouldn't let me read it anymore.

tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500.gif

yencid

Y'all crazy. All three Kankers look stank as hell.

For marie in particular i didnt know these two concepts actually excisted yet but:

I was attracted to the punk look even though i hadnt seen it before. Also Marie looked like she was down as fuck for anything.

even though i didnt really know exactly why, i always thought that.

Also to add more to my point: This is what her character art was in fusion fall.

latest

Eye shadow + blue hair + punk? Just look at dat stare lmao

bruh

FoxSpirit

Hot girls thread makes a return to neogaf
Yeah, but I am really glad the Ryouko fanclub is still going this strong. In fact, guys, guys... want to see something special???
Sorry for the shitty IQ, it's late and without flash it's even worse.
This was going to be the end of the original Tenchi OVA before it was cut short.

;_;

Tablo

Lol I crushed on so many girls mentioned in this thread, I think I just developed an attraction to animated women at a young age xD

Blue forever became my favorite color that day

tumblr_static_9c5dglsknlcs0wow8ogswowok.gif

sailor-jupiter.gif

Sailor Mars and Jupiter, all day, everyday.

∀ Narayan;169490462 said:
Sailor V for me.
sailor-venus.gif

It's funny, blue is my favorite color, yet Amy/Ami wasn't my favorite. I remember having a conversation with my sister a while back and she said, "Really Mercury wasn't your favorite? But, she's blue and nerdy."

Nah Rei was always my favorite. I had a thing for long hair for some reason, so I couldn't decide between Mars and Venus. Jupiter was the really close second after then. Thinking about it now I think I'd go

Mars> Jupiter > Venus > Mercury > everyone else

p0QHO.gif

Oh yeah, she was the best of the bunch in terms of waifu material, i also had the hots for Shampoo but Ukyo was the best.

I also had a big, big crush on Kasumi

1318447675836_f.jpg

Ahhhh, to be young

Yeah Kasumi is the one that comes to mind as my first animated crush next to the Sailor Moon girls. The fact that the show focuses so much on the other girls and their relationship with Ranma and Kasumi is just kind of there. Just sweet and motherly as can be just made her more desirable to me. As a little 12 year old, I remember thinking "THAT'S the kind of woman I want to marry"

Ah, silly naive little me.

Much later "crushes" I had, that I'm surprised aren't mentioned

The Martian Queen from Duck Dodgers.

258px-Queen_tyr_ahnee_by_blood_dodo-d3bsgov.png

Megumi from Nadesico

megumi_reinard_of_martian_successor_nadesico-13848.jpg

And yeah Kiyone was best Tenchi girl by far.

Kiyonecosplay.jpg

Edit: Damn mobile, I'll fix those broken links later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom