• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

ssst ;D

Don't spoil the fun ;D

Dammit! Now I see what you did there.
Sorry for ruining it D:

You're asking someone who makes a habit of peeing in bottles.

8yrwxh.gif

Digishine

Banned
So basically the 2 only women who posted here won't post anymore. Well that sucks..

wont post pics until I got my haircut back like the december one.

Is it because of the content, or because of knowing how the one who says it looks like?

The thought-process is sometimes more like:

"That would be pretty cool if a girl thinks like that"
"oh she's actually a girl"
"well, it would be even hot if she was attractive"
"damn it!"
"wait, what was this thread about again?"

(I'm a simple man)

I'll post some more in the future. But I want more new people to show their faces! Don't want other people to think this is just the same small bunch of people.

But yeah yeah, I will.

EDIT: Well, damn. Look at that.

Leeness

I'll post some more in the future. But I want more new people to show their faces! Don't want other people to think this is just the same small bunch of people.

But yeah yeah, I will.

EDIT: Well, damn. Look at that.

More people, yes!

Also, my pictures are rude and ~lookitme lookitme!~ and I don't like that so...eh.

Digishine

Banned
Please Leeness for the love of god say your pics are dumb one more time. Just so Sentry slaps himself ;b

Edit:

Sentry just slap yourself maybe you get your beard back like this ;b

9p6s5.gif

nib95

Banned
This thread is getting strange...

Did someone really post a picture of the bottles they'd pee'd in? WTF man. Stop playing video games and stay outdoors for as long as you possibly can.

Leeness

You guys just need to get in touch with your feminine side :p

+1!

I really don't take many pictures at all. :p You guys just saw the rare ones that I didn't look horrible in. I'm highly unphotogenic.

EDIT: I am incredibly amused that the only actual picture on this page is SexyNerd in makeup :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Man, plants.

1tgfut.jpg

Fuckin' plants, man.

I'm so bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom