• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucifer |OT| The Devil Takes a Holiday - Monday, 9PM, FOX

Maddocks

I didn't think they would ever reveal why Chloe was special, figured they would say it at the end of the season and then deal with it next, but damn I'm happy they are doing it now. Just a shame its taking a long break.

Loudninja

I didn't think they would ever reveal why Chloe was special, figured they would say it at the end of the season and then deal with it next, but damn I'm happy they are doing it now. Just a shame its taking a long break.
Yeah I love that they are not dragging it out.

tmdorsey

Wow! Great, fun episode and it's gonna be hard waiting till January. I'm a little confused though. Why did God specifically create Chloe for Lucifer?

Somnia

Wow at this show, it seems to just be getting better and better every week.

I really hope the ratings are good enough for Fox to bring it back, I know they're not amazing.

KonradLaw

Great ep, love that the heavenly storyline is progressing and it got tied directly to Chloe.

But fricking january!! Come on!! :(

fanboi

Banned
I got it as Chloe is 2nd coming of Jesus and if she dies she will ascend to heaven and they can follow her?

EDIT: January!? But on IMDB it says next week :(((((((

Surprise surprise Chloe is divinity she may not be a descendant from Jesus but she's basically Jesus, glad we know for sure.

Wow at this show, it seems to just be getting better and better every week.

I really hope the ratings are good enough for Fox to bring it back, I know they're not amazing.

The ratings are fine for 2016 so I can't imagine it being cancelled unless it firmly drops below 1.0. Even still, with how ratings are for like, everything not named Empire, for Fox it'll probably be able to manage to reach 80 episodes, I think WB will see to it.

If God was omniscient enough to put Chloe in Lucifer's path years before he left hell wouldn't God also know whatever Charlotte is planning? Excited to see how this all unfolds

shoreu

If God was omniscient enough to put Chloe in Lucifer's path years before he left hell wouldn't God also know whatever Charlotte is planning? Excited to see how this all unfolds

Oh he most certainly knows. Characters in the comics besides Lucifer seem to forget this fact and get their schemes destroyed because of it.

tmdorsey

Oh he most certainly knows. Characters in the comics besides Lucifer seem to forget this fact and get their schemes destroyed because of it.

So I guess the fun is in seeing how these schemes ultimately fail, as there's no real threat any of them will ever work huh?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Hopefully this leads to Lucifer vs his mom in heaven and/or Michael appearing and doing some kill shit. I haven't read any of the comics, but I would assume Michael is in them.

antonz

That sucks. I want Lucifer to fuck up God so badly. Totally rooting for him. Fuck God! :D

This universe it really doesn't seem like there is a true villain outside of Mom. God is doing his whole non interference thing but its also been hinted pretty heavily now that Lucifer's fall was not so much a punishment as it was letting him go do his own thing and be all rebellious.

So now you have God interfere as far as putting a future event in motion via Chloe who could potentially end Lucifer's "rebellious" years

tmdorsey

FYI, this is back tonight with a new episode!
3AQmK.gif

Yessss, Lucifer is back! Missed the show and it comes back super strong, amazing episode. I always forget how many hot women LA has. And today I learned Lucifer has slept with all of them. And guys.

The bad guy at the end looked like Heisenberg!

Bluemongoose

Neo Member
I'm loving this show so much.
I'm glad they aren't gonna pull that will-they-wont-they crap. Chloe isn't stupid and knows Luci is the man for her. I wonder what's gonna happen with Dan and his guilty conscience - not to mention that he's still in love with Chloe
.Sucks there was no
Aimee Garcia (Ella)
though.

Elandyll

Banned
Amazing ep, and the dialogues were as always on point.

Any guesses (behind spoiler brackets) as to who the mysterious figure was, and what was the item(s) worth "so much more money than heroin"?

Zafir

Another good ep.

Kind of annoyed that it'll be going on another break in 2 episodes time until May, but what can you do I guess.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I just started the comic and... underwhelming so far. It's actually pretty damn boring and the writing is on levels of pretentiousness I hadn't seen in a long time.

I hope it gets better...

sirap

Amazing ep, and the dialogues were as always on point.

Any guesses (behind spoiler brackets) as to who the mysterious figure was, and what was the item(s) worth "so much more money than heroin"?

Angel blood perhaps? Or Lucifer's. The folks behind the auction in Season 1 are still around.

Top Bottom