• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Stillmatic

Sorry that I have to be this guy, but could you post only 1 club? See how it says like, 2nd club, can you get rid of that for me? Helps me format things better. Thank you! Don't mean to be rude.

Same with you still. Can you just give me the one club? Thanks dude!
Aus/NZ
VegemiteThunder

1 | Stillmatic | Stillmatic | Melbourne | 2 nights a week, usually Tues and Thurs nights (can swap out nights) from 9pm until around 1am.
2 | farmerboy | farmerboy007 | Melbourne | any night after 7:30pm
3 | Kyser73 | KYSER_SOZE_SW2 | Brisbane | Tues, Weds, Thur, Sat from 7:30pm
4 | Hamchan | EvilHamchan | Sydney | Every night past 7pm.
5 | Reptilescorpio | el_rezzo | Country VIC | Every night of the week, play lots of games though so not sure how often I would be in Driveclub. Play mostly between 7pm and Midnight.
6 | Stackboy | StackboyRoyale | Brisbane | Could be any night of the week.

Stillmatic

Aus/NZ
RHDriveclub

1 | foolishoptimist | foolishoptimist | Melbourne | Usually Tues,Wed Nights from 8-9 til 11 - May be able to do other nights.
2 | JimmyRickard | Bigjimmystyle85 | Sydney | Most nights after 8pm, and during the day some weekends.
3 | Fuzyfrog | Fuzyfrog | Christchurch | Wed thru Sat nights mostly
4 | StueyRowls | StueyRowls | Melbourne | Most nights from about 7:30pm
5 | Americanmushroom | Stinkinmushroom | Denpasar (Bali, same timezone as Aus so hopefully that's OK?) | Monday, Thursday, weekend
6 | banagher | kyme-wave | melbourne | any night past 7pm

I'm still waiting on 8 people to get back to my PM or check this thread. This is dragging on so I'm just going to lump people in the remaining spots based on the order they signed up in, hopefully that'll be OK with everyone.

So here are the 4 Aus/NZ clubs: (I'll leave it up to people in the separate clubs to organise a name for their club)

Aus/NZ
Vegemite Lightning

1 | Stillmatic | Stillmatic | Melbourne | 2 nights a week, usually Tues and Thurs nights (can swap out nights) from 9pm until around 1am.
2 | farmerboy | farmerboy007 | Melbourne | any night after 7:30pm
3 | Kyser73 | KYSER_SOZE_SW2 | Brisbane | Tues, Weds, Thur, Sat from 7:30pm
4 | Hamchan | EvilHamchan | Sydney | Every night past 7pm.
5 | Reptilescorpio | el_rezzo | Country VIC | Every night of the week, play lots of games though so not sure how often I would be in Driveclub. Play mostly between 7pm and Midnight.
6 | Stackboy | StackboyRoyale | Brisbane | Could be any night of the week.

Thanks bud!

Stillmatic

Aus/NZ
Road Warriors

1 | Nightengale | Nightygale | KL,( not Auz, but AsPac) | 9pm-11pm, weekdays. ( Aussie time)
2 | Grassy | ADS-40T | NSW(Lennox Head) | Nights after 7, some weekends
3 | jesse1996 | j98345 | Adelaide | Every night
4 | Feezel | Jaspyn | Sydney | Any night after 8pm, earlier in weekends
5 | Brown_Corolla | Brown-Corolla | Brisbane | Play most nights and weekends, particularly Thu-/Fri night.
6 |

Stillmatic

Aus/NZ
Placeholder: Aus/NZ Club 3

1 | krioto | krioto | after 8.30pm during the week, and maybe Sunday nights as well.
2 | vooglie | vooglebum | No extra info, but has replied and is still keen.
3 | Vormund | vormund | Can only commit to a Wed and Thurs night every fortnight.
4 | meyete | Alathren | Hastings / NZ | All nights from 6pm onwards
5 | Kujii | kujii-lla | Auckland NZ | Will be most nights after 8pm
6 |

Boom!

Thanks man! All I'll need is the names whenever they come up.

ALSO! Guys, there are a few club links on the OP not working but I have no idea what's wrong. Any suggestions?

Madcat

Neo Member
Hi guys I don't think I'm in a club yet but I am on the spreadsheet.

Anyone want to let me join their team (great on GT not so much NFS!)?

UK here.

PSN: Madcat32

GAF: Madcat

kyser73

Sweet sounds good to me ( though Marmite is much better ;) ). Sorry I was moving houses over the weekend so my mind has been all over the place. I did see your message though, but I booted up Destiny before replying and forgot to reply! :p

I've just added the name to my original post here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129575540&postcount=779

I'll submit all the AUS/NZ Clubs to TheWorthyEdge once I hear back from 2 of the 8 people left, I'll just put the remaining 6 people in 'club 4'. Then all the clubs for our region are sorted, praise the corridors!

As an expat Brit I prefer Marmite too - more bite - but according to my wife that marks me down as a heathen who'll be run out of the country for saying such things :)

Psyclone

ALSO! Guys, there are a few club links on the OP not working but I have no idea what's wrong. Any suggestions?

I decided on a final name change for our club (sorry edge! Really appreciate the work you're doing!)... I have edited my post.. Shaking Chassis (not Crystal_Clutch anymore) thanks again edge!!

AndyD

aka andydumi
Here are my votes:

NAC RedSuns
Oil for Six
Flash Point

Edit: In terms of customization, I read an article on dualshockers about an interview from IGN where Rustchynsky mentions that club leaders can create custom liveries. Paint colors, paint types, livery patterns, shapes, etc.. They are automatically applied to your car when you join a club.

Another great suggestion I got:

Corridor Riders
And my modification:
Corridor Cruisers

Based on PSN and GAF messages, I think we have it narrowed down to:

"Flash Point" as the clear leader.
"NAC" or come variation/combination of it.
"Split Second"
and I like "Corridor Cruisers".

So let's go ahead and vote between those 4 and decide. Give your top 3 in descending order here or on PM or PSN. Mine are:
1. "Flash Point" or "Flashpoint" if we have word/name restrictions.
2. "Corridor Cruisers"
3. "NAC NAC Vroom" (sounds like knock knock).

naeS

Corridor Riders
And my modification:
Corridor Cruisers

"Split Second"

So let's go ahead and vote between those 4 and decide. Give your top 3 in descending order here or on PM or PSN. Mine are:
2. "Corridor Cruisers"

Sorry, I have been out of town this weekend.

1. Flashpoint
2. Corridor Cruisers
3. Split-Second

naeS

Corridor Riders
And my modification:
Corridor Cruisers

"Split Second"

2. "Corridor Cruisers"

Hey Andy, do you want to set a backup name in case Flashpoint is taken?

I think I am going to buy Driveclub on PSN, so that I can get the team set up as soon as possible. But just in case.

Aus/NZ
Placeholder: Aus/NZ Club 1

1 | foolishoptimist | foolishoptimist | Melbourne | Usually Tues,Wed Nights from 8-9 til 11 - May be able to do other nights.
2 | JimmyRickard | Bigjimmystyle85 | Sydney | Most nights after 8pm, and during the day some weekends.
5 | Americanmushroom | Stinkinmushroom | Denpasar (Bali, same timezone as Aus so hopefully that's OK?) | Monday, Thursday, weekend

Awesome thanks!

naeS

What is your club name if you have it yet?

Hey Edge, can you update our team name from TBD to Flashpoint please?

US Central
Flashpoint

1. AndyD | AndysPants
2. coolasj19 | coolasj19
3. ForsakenKidx | ForsakenKidx
4. Solid Serpiente | KingKyuss
5. Tallshortman | CDZde0G
6. ViciousDS | SC-ViciousDS

AndyD

aka andydumi
Hey Andy, do you want to set a backup name in case Flashpoint is taken?

I think I am going to buy Driveclub on PSN, so that I can get the team set up as soon as possible. But just in case.

I think Corridor Cruisers seems to be the backup name based on votes.

And you take leadership if you are on a lot. I am also getting this on PSN so it should always nbe ready to go.

Just a friendly reminder that there's two spots available for a West Coast club. Come one come all, do not miss out!

Region- US West
Team Name- TBD

GAF:
1. sportzhead
2. PushingButtons
3. TheWB27
4. Schryver

PSN:
1. sportzhead
2. woodenlore
3. lakeshow27
4. Schryverr

crispyben

Hey edge and still, is it cool to start a new EU club with a few stragglers like myself? If so, here's the info so far, please join us in the fun!

Region - EU
Name - TBD

GAF - PSN - location
1. crispyben - Grandben - France
2. aember - aember_ - Lithuania
3. Madcat - ??? - UK

Hey edge and still, is it cool to start a new EU club with a few stragglers like myself? If so, here's the info so far, please join us in the fun!

Region - EU
Name - TBD

GAF - PSN - location
3. Madcat - ??? - UK

I'd be in for the fourth slot, if possible.

PSN (Austria): Dr_PoopMonster

banagher

Aus/NZ

Awesome thanks!

Yay! Cant wait to race with everyone.

Any of you folks got a club name suggestion? I wanna throw out
"Curvature".

I've been trying not to think about it, October the 10th is soooo far away! :)

I'm getting the full game through the mail so I'm worried that it won't turn up in time and the name will get taken. I wonder if I can preload the PS+ version?

I believe you can preorder so would imagine preloading may be possible too. I'll be getting the digital upgrade on this one I think.

crispyben

If there are still places

Region: EU/UK
GAF: toff74
PSN: Toff74

Thank you

I'd be in for the fourth slot, if possible.

PSN (Austria): Dr_PoopMonster
Only one slot left now, time to think about a name!

Region - EU
Name - TBD

GAF - PSN - location
3. Madcat - Madcat32 - UK
4. Dr_LucienSanchez - Dr_PoopMonster - Austria
5. toff74 - Toff74 - UK

The links in the OP that don't work for me work when I put "m.neogaf" instead of "www.neogaf" in the url.

Hexagonal

Banned
I'll get the 6th slot!

GAF - PSN - location
5. toff74 - Toff74 - UK
6. Hexagonal - ExaltedR3V3NG3 - Spain

I'll get the 6th slot!

GAF - PSN - location
5. toff74 - Toff74 - UK
6. Hexagonal - ExaltedR3V3NG3 - Spain

Nice, will add everybody on PSN later. Now we just need a name.

Nerix

As I am a junior I can´t open new threads, so I´ll post it here. I think a few of you are also annoyed, that there is no backward compatibility for Logitech/Fanatec etc. wheels on PS4 (like DF GT, G25/27...)

Perhaps we could start a twitter campaign to let the people at the right places know about the problem (similar approach as the NoDRM campaign, obviously not as widespreaded. But we saw that it can help.). If you think thats a good idea a new thread would be helpful!

Tweet suggestion:
Code:
#PS4WheelSupport Dear @Playstation @Logitech pls make backward compatibility possible https://www.change.org/p/sony-add-logitech-and-fanatec-wheel-support-to-ps4 @ToddW_Logitech @yosp @Rushy33
Contacts (NoDRM list plus some more; if you have anyone else in mind, pls add them):
Paul Rustchynsky (Drive Club Game Director) @Rushy33
Todd Walker (Logitech, Senior Manager Product Marketing (currently Logitech Harmony remotes, previously Logitech G gaming)) @ToddW_Logitech
Shuhei Yoshida (president of worldwide studios) @yosp (easily the highest level person on twitter and quite accessible)
John Koller (head of hardware marketing) @jpkoller (dude has like 150 followers - heh)
Guy Longworth (senior vice president PlayStation Brand Marketing) @luckylongworth
Scott Rohde (PlayStation Software Product Development Head for Sony Worldwide Studios America) @rohdescott
Adam Boyes (Publisher and developer relations at Sony) @amboyes
Shahid Kamal Ahmad (third party relations, europe) @shahidkamal
Nick Accordino (SCEA ISD A. Producer) @nikoro
Phil Rosenberg (SCEA - reports directly to Tretton, thanks GoFreak) @philrosenberg

Loakum

Banned
  • Gaf nametag: Loakum
  • PSN: loakum
  • City, State: Detroit, MI
  • Time zone: EST
  • Dream Car: Burgatti Veyron

AndyD

aka andydumi
Hey Edge, can you update our team name from TBD to Flashpoint please?

US Central
Flashpoint

1. AndyD | AndysPants
2. coolasj19 | coolasj19
3. ForsakenKidx | ForsakenKidx
4. Solid Serpiente | KingKyuss
5. Tallshortman | CDZde0G

Hey all, Vicious has had to drop out of Flashpoint, so we now have an opening in the club. It's a Central US time zone club but we have people from Canada to Central America. Anyone want to join up?

naeS

Hey all, Vicious has had to drop out of Flashpoint, so we now have an opening in the club. It's a Central US time zone club but we have people from Canada to Central America. Anyone want to join up?

Looking to get into a club in central US.
PSN - RalliArtEvoMR

Spot filled. Welcome RalliArtEvo!

US Central
Flashpoint

1. AndyD | AndysPants | After 8PM Weekdays, Weekend at various time
2. coolasj19 | coolasj19 | Anytime, except Tuesdays and when the Texans play.
3. ForsakenKidx | ForsakenKidx | After 4PM Weekdays, Weekends anytime.
4. Solid Serpiente | KingKyuss | Anytime in the evening, 9 at the latest.
5. Tallshortman | CDZde0G | 8:30 or later on weekdays
6. RalliArtEvo | RalliArtEvoMR | Early evening, 6 or later.

Hey Edge, we updated the team roster. Here is a new link for The Club Hub: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=131500691&postcount=990

Hoje0308

Banned
If anyone has an open spot on a US Central club, I'm available most afternoons and evenings now. Willing to put in a ton of time on weekends.

Edit: To be clear, I'm already on the master list, but don't know anyone on GAF that is buying the game.

Squozen

This sounds like something I should be getting in on. Any more australian slots? My PSN handle is the same as my GAF one.

le-seb

Thats what it's doing to me too man. I don't know whats wrong!
Watch your links, chap.

That's the correct desktop link to viveks86's post:
Code:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129110183

And that's the correct mobile link to the same:
Code:
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=129110183

See how the first one needs a /forum/ suffix while the second one doesn't.

It looks like you've tried to make some Frankenlinks here! ;-)

TheBear

Aus/NZ

anything else you need from me still?

Top Bottom