• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Shaneus

Create a challenge and send it out :)
It's fascinating just how many times I check out my friends leaderboard and notice I'm within seconds/50 or so points of your time. And without trying, either... just a massive coincidence. We could well be perfectly matched :)

Putty

GAF UK CS is fully booked so please get f****d. If you'd like to join in future, please form an orderely queue as my other team mates are sh!te. I say that in jest even though they are sh!te.

thectzn

Neo Member
The club I'm in is pretty inactive and the members hardly ever play. It would be nice to link up with some active players who enjoy driving.

PSN: thectzn

BraXzy

Erm I guess here is where I should post to get into a GAF club? I'm currently in a random club that I joined from suggested and would rather be with cool people :3

PSN: BraXzyy
Region: EU (UK)
Skill: Bad :D

Also.. while I'm here, everyone feel free (PLEASE) add me. I have like 3 friends total on my PS4 :'(

Erm I guess here is where I should post to get into a GAF club? I'm currently in a random club that I joined from suggested and would rather be with cool people :3

PSN: BraXzyy
Region: EU (UK)
Skill: Bad :D

Also.. while I'm here, everyone feel free (PLEASE) add me. I have like 3 friends total on my PS4 :'(

Added! :D

N1nJar

Just got the game, interested in joining a club! Any space for one more? I'll be pretty rubbish until I get some practice in (and then hopefully less rubbish!).

GAF: N1nJar
PSN: N1nJar
Region: UK

Yoshi88

So, are newcomers still able to join a NeoGAF club? Just got my PS4 with Driveclub this week and would like to get some company.

GAF: Yoshi88
PSN: Yoshi1788
Region: EU-Germany

Kazaam

Been playing driveclub for some time (and ever since I got it, it barely left the ps4 disc tray - this game is fantastic and addictive). But I've only played it in single player, tour mode (no club) and wanted to finally join one. So I thought to myself what better place than neogaf to find a club with great and respectful players?

I'm from the UK and my psn id is monkandluigi
I'm a level 41 driver.

kelik

Grabbed this because it was half off at gs. Man was I missing out. Any club have room for a single?

GAF: kelik
PSN: kelik425
Region: US East

jesse1996

Neo Member
Getting the game this week, so I'm looking for a club.

PSN: j98345
Time zone: Australian
Skill: Based on other car games probably a 7/10 maybe higher
Online: most of the time

I don't mind being in a European or american club just cause im Australian aha, wouldn't mind a club with an almost full roster. also everyone else hit me up on PSN more friends the merrier :)

Gooter

Neo Member
Looking for an add.

[Neogaf] Gooter
[PSN] Baronvongoot
[Region] Located in US Central but my play times coincide better with US West

Thanks

U2NUMB

Picked the game back up... looking to join a Gaf club rather than the random one I am in now.

Gaf: U2NUMB
PSN: U2NUMB
Region: US Central - Play late at night weekdays.. evenings weekends.

Would love an add...

thanks!

Top Bottom