• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Auctopus

If this time doesn't sync with Evolution's leaderboards, I'm gonna drive up to Cheshire and carve it into their servers with a chisel.

jHQM69n5uwDL1.jpg

WoolyNinja

If this time doesn't sync with Evolution's leaderboards, I'm gonna drive up to Cheshire and carve it into their servers with a chisel.

jHQM69n5uwDL1.jpg

I wish there was a way to load certain ghosts to race against. It would be awesome to have that time to go up against!

For those of you who have put on times can you please tell me, or you know....just follow the format I have on the Update :D, which club you are putting your times out for? It will allow for better organization. Thank ya!

i_max

Neo Member
If people in US Southeast are looking for club ours have 4 slots, please send a request to ApexWinners,

OP any help with this, do you know of any people still looking for clubs in US South East?

farmerboy

jHQM69n5uwDL1.jpg

Clearly I haven't the faintest how to drive quickly for I failed to beat this time in the Bac MONO. Are you fucking kidding me?

Okay that's it, Evo, I'm not going to reach my full potential unless you provide me with some tractor models to try out. That's my forte. Make it happen.

Edit: Congrats Auctopus, that's an amazing time. *through gritted teeth*

Auctopus

Holy shit.. how is that possible?

I got 3:24 and I was like woo hoo then I came here and saw this.... holy hell!

I wish there was a way to load certain ghosts to race against. It would be awesome to have that time to go up against!

Clearly I haven't the faintest how to drive quickly for I failed to beat this time in the Bac MONO. Are you fucking kidding me?

Okay that's it, Evo, I'm not going to reach my full potential unless you provide me with some tractor models to try out. That's my forte. Make it happen.

Edit: Congrats Auctopus, that's an amazing time. *through gritted teeth*

Seeing as this time was not saved by the leaderboards
stay calm
, I will try and get it and again and share the video for you guys.

Sorry if this has been answered but I haven't been able to keep up with the thread lately - what's happening with the tourney since the server issues have been causing havoc with the game?

I see people talking about posting lap times but I'm not really sure what I should be doing. I should probably know this stuff since Edge is in my club lol

viveks86

Sorry if this has been answered but I haven't been able to keep up with the thread lately - what's happening with the tourney since the server issues have been causing havoc with the game?

I see people talking about posting lap times but I'm not really sure what I should be doing. I should probably know this stuff since Edge is in my club lol

UPDATE: So. The time has come. Driveclub is out and that means that the Official NeoGAF Driveclub League is about to begin. First off, I just want to confirm that those in the Club Hub as of this post are locked in to Season 1 of the League and no one else will be able to enter until Season 2. SO the next step in this league is to have try-outs ASAP. I do believe that we can start try-outs this week starting on October 14th-Week AFTER PS+ Version comes out. Here’s some info on the try-outs.

Try-Outs: This is for some information on how and why we are going to have tryouts. 1st of all this is so we have equal skilled people in the same divisions. We are doing this by skill level, and therefore we need 2 track times. Us leaders will be discussing which 2 tracks we want time trials to be located on and we will have that to you by today. 1 will be a circuit and one will be point to point, both with the AUDI R8 V10 Plus. I will PM you guys (leaders) about this as soon as this goes up. So, what I want from you is to have your best racer from each club and have him or her do as many time trials as you want to get your best possible time. Then you will post your information EXACTLY like this:

[Club Name]
[Fastest Time and Picture on the P2P Race]
[Fastest Time and Picture on the Circuit Race]

Tracks:

Munnar Rally Time Trial (India)
Skno Version 1 (Norway)

Now, what I would recommend is having your whole team go at it, and get all of our scores and pick the highest one. That is perfectly allowed and even if it wasn’t how would anybody have been able to tell. Try-Outs go live as soon as I post this so get your engines ready.

Munnar Time Trial

Skno Version 1 (can be found in single event)

I've decided to pick one from India and one from Norway, because therefore if you have someone playing the Plus version they can still help you out. Don't worry though because if you do have a plus user on your team your schedule will be scheduled accordingly.

LET THE TRYOUTS, BEGIN!

farmerboy

Seeing as this time was not saved by the leaderboards
stay calm
, I will try and get it and again and share the video for you guys.

Yeah you do dat.

Auctopus is Schumacher's GAF account isn't it? Would love to see a vid cos that's an insane effort

Hello guys! Still no news on when the PS+ Edition is out but until it is have fun with the 2 tracks I assigned for try-outs! Munnar is a son of a gun because you start building up speed and then you start going downhill with a whole bunch of turns and what not XD The other course I assigned i haven't played on much but I'm pretty sure you can beat it fast. Now a week after the PS+ Edition comes out will mark the end of the tryouts and that is when standing for Season 1 will be finalized so if you don't get your Tryout times in you will be placed accordingly, and that could make for some VERY unbalanced divisions based off of others skill level and that's why it is so important for you to turn these times in!

TMC

I signed up for this when I got the game but never got an invite when I booted up the game today. Any more open spots?

TMC
TMC2k1
US East Coast

Thanks!

Bluenova

Neo Member
Hey guys, I really like to jump into a club, giving up on mine.

PSN Bluesuzaku. Hope it has nice badge is all

I'm in the GTA in Canada, and servers are up a lot for me.

I'm looking for a club just for club-car unlocks. Somebody still open for one more member?

(Still can't sell sell my discounted copy and want to give the game a second chance with the newest patch and some free time again)

Thanx in advance!

murgo

My club is basically dead. After launch I basically leveled it up to 18 by myself, now I finally decided to launch the game again and we're at 19 :(

I have a feeling our GAF event is dead before it has even begun.

My club is basically dead. After launch I basically leveled it up to 18 by myself, now I finally decided to launch the game again and we're at 19 :(

I have a feeling our GAF event is dead before it even began.

I've been holding off playing until everything is fixed, I imagine many people are doing the same.

But yeah its a shame, the launch really messed things up and all the PS+ folk who signed up for the tourney don't even have the game yet

I think once things are up and running we can restructure and shift clubs around to fill empty spots. It will be a smaller community but we can still make it happen!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I think it'll be ok, but it might need a reboot when PS+ is released and the servers are completely OK. I'm mostly staying away until then, although I have a quick play now and then.

farmerboy

Where art thou TheWorthyEdge?

Doth spoke too much and incurred the wrath of thy mods. What will become of this thread and comp?

Give it time. This thread is dormant until Plus Edition regardless.

Yeah we'll need a large restructuring when the PS+ Edition hits because I'm sure many clubs have changed or are no longer active.

This event/tournament also can't happen until we get private lobbies so it will still be a while yet.

Hey guys! Long time no talk :'( There is still no update on when a PS+ version is coming as well as private matches sooooooo.....I want to see how many people are still playing and excited for the league, and if we should even keep on with it. If you do want to keep on going and get everything going then reply to this message saying: I DO. If you thought this was already a bad idea and don't want to partake anymore say: Get me out you monster! Hopefully we can start something on twitter and bombard Rushy with tweets on private matchmaking. Thanks!

-Edge

:'( If you're mad about the whole thing earlier this month...I'm sorry guys. Won't ever happen again. People with info all around were confused as shit.

naeS

Hey guys! Long time no talk :'( There is still no update on when a PS+ version is coming as well as private matches sooooooo.....I want to see how many people are still playing and excited for the league, and if we should even keep on with it. If you do want to keep on going and get everything going then reply to this message saying: I DO. If you thought this was already a bad idea and don't want to partake anymore say: Get me out you monster! Hopefully we can start something on twitter and bombard Rushy with tweets on private matchmaking. Thanks!

-Edge

:'( If you're mad about the whole thing earlier this month...I'm sorry guys. Won't ever happen again. People with info all around were confused as shit.

Welcome back Edge. I still want to do this if we have enough interest. I give it an I DO.

farmerboy

-Edge

I DO

Thought it was a perm you got, don't worry about offending anyone, I think it's all part of the ride ;)

Still love the game and would love to have a go at this when the time's right.

Though multi still really iffy, last night got kicked out multiple times, challenges were slow and matches were slowww. They have to be getting close to a fix surely.

-Edge

I DO

I'm stuck floundering in a club by myself (join if any of you want, it's called GAF Missouri), but I really would enjoy some tournies and leagues if I can get in somehow.

kyser73

-Edge

I DO

Have I got to buy you a Tiffany ring now?

So most of the replies are wanting to get this going again so I guess I will talk to the other 2 leaders. I think there is going to have to be a big reconstruction to the league though if there arent any private matches.

njd_online

Banned
Just picked this up and I'm very impressed so far! Would love to join a club and am open to suggestions and offers.

PSN: njd82
REGION: EU - UK
Online: A lot.

Top Bottom