• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Beefy

DArw3TpXkAAVpMu.jpg:small

Remarkably dope!

But is it #safe?

Nah, I would get deported

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
So that title belt I bought at Smackdown in London a couple weeks back. None of my friends can wear it. They cant get it round their waist. Fits me perfectly. Are they all fat fucks or am I a skinny runt?

Zach

I love how certain people are always critical of you guys for being such smart mark jerks, but then when a lot of dudes are getting worked, brother -- still talking PIPEBOMB here -- those same people feel the need to yell from the rooftops that it wasn't real, dummies!

It's almost like certain people just have a strange, incessant urge to be a wet blanket and sap enjoyment from others. Hmmmmm.

Fun fact from what I can tell only 2 cities can say they birthed 2 WWE/WWF Champions:

The First was Detroit with Sgt Slaughter and Diesel

The second is now Calgary with Bret Hart and Jinder Mahal

XenoRaven

I love how certain people are always critical of you guys for being such smart mark jerks, but then when a lot of dudes are getting worked, brother -- still talking PIPEBOMB here -- those same people feel the need to yell from the rooftops that it wasn't real, dummies!

It's almost like certain people just have a strange, incessant urge to be a wet blanket and sap enjoyment from others. Hmmmmm.
The people who do this and the techniques and arguments they employ should all be well known at this point. I don't understand why anyone bothers responding anymore.

Strax

I find it amazing that some people still think Hogan was bigger name in entertainment during Hulkamania then The Rock is today. The Rock has been a bigger name, worldwide, for almost 10 years.

Top Bottom