• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

so Burrows has gone from hair pulling to knees to the groin. CCF23 would you like to respond to this?

Much worse than elbowing somebody in the head and potentially giving him a concussion. Burrows antics is totally what we should be talking about.

Cake Boss

Banned
I hope the Hawks fall to 7th. I would love nothing more than to end their season again.

tumblr_ldj92kzJou1qzjix8.gif

Revenant

Much worse than elbowing somebody in the head and potentially giving him a concussion. Burrows antics is totally what we should be talking about.

ah so nucks are now free to take whatever liberties they want in the name of justice!

too bad you just have pussies like burrows.

I already commented on Keith's elbow and said it was suspension worthy, do you want me to write you a forgiveness letter too?

Socreges

Banned
So now it turns out Keith's elbow was actually in response to a hit from Daniel earlier.... so we're talking obvious premeditation. Uh oh!

Sodium levels rising in here. Have the playoffs started already? DID WE MAKE IT?!
It was bad in here from the first minute.
KuGsj.gif

Revenant

My co-workers looked at me funny when I tried to sack lather my regional manager

:_(

don't worry baby, you know we'll treat you right.

So now it turns out Keith's elbow was actually in response to a hit from Daniel earlier.... so we're talking obvious premeditation. Uh oh!

It was bad in here from the first minute.
KuGsj.gif

I DON'T LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING YOU STAND FOR! GRRRR

Ha!

And here we go on TSN, now Sedin should be suspended for his hit on Keith 7 minutes earlier in the game...ffs. Fuck Shannahan, this whole thing has become such a joke.

this is obviously false, the Sedins don't hit

Socreges

Banned
This was such a good game before that Keith elbow, too. Lots of back and forth. Now it's just a PP fest and some terrible ones at that.

I DON'T LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING YOU STAND FOR! GRRRR
PREMEDITATED SALTINESS....... $5000 fine

Ha!

And here we go on TSN, now Sedin should be suspended for his hit on Keith 7 minutes earlier in the game...ffs. Fuck Shannahan, this whole thing has become such a joke.
That was one guy and everyone else disagreed with him.

Well we got another point at least, but no way we are winning this game in OT or SO, no way at all.

Called it, 6 losses in a row, love this team to death right now, love them so much.

and Pavel just cost us the game. WTF was he doing?!!??! Why didn't he fucking stay with the guy coming late!??!?!?

Well it was pretty obvious he had a really bad game the whole night, it was just the icing on the cake of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom