• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to pry it from Chicago's cold, dead hands.

If NJ won that series, the salt levels would make this thread look like Hiroshima after the atomic bomb.

Done, our guys already look dead on the ice anyways, so you guys only have to have a small pulse to be able to pass us.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder if KingHenrik is gonna come back when the Rangers win the president's tropyhy. Overreaction of the season right there :p

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The number of Bruins fans at this game really is insane.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bergeron line straight murdering.

BA-BOOM

Montresor

Crabb!

The CBC crew is way too biased. A lot of sarcastic comments from these jokers. The Leafs suck but Healy seems to go overboard. I mean Christ the tag line was "searching for Mr. Right" when they showed an image of the amateur the Leafs signed on an emergency basis the other night. =\

zedge

zedge getting lost in different threads was fucking amazing. Was reading it on secondapp while out last night and couldn't stop laughing. It was like the neogaf form of a friend of yours, lost and drunk, obnoxiously knocking on stranger's doors. But funnier.

LOL. Glad you liked it. I still can't find this thread on secondapps... is there some trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom