• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
whoa, Raymond brutally hit in the face, ouch. "follow through" my ass, still looked painful.

LOL, read from zedge's post onward in the Android thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447804&page=245
VdmKG.png

ElBnL.gif

zedge

LOL, read from zedge's post onward in the Android thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447804&page=245

wtf is going on here.. I'm so confused..

And pissed.. :/

*edit..

Wow.. just figured it out..

HAHA

fuck me

LMAO, he can't find the thread, just like how the flames can't find the back of the net.

LOL...

I am now crying here.. thanks.

And, seriously I could not find the thread. Mind you I was using my phone and the secondapps link.. :/

Leeness

Did Canucks consume some red bull tonight? A PP goal. Omg.

Also, watching Schneider play makes me sad now...probably only a couple more months with him. :'( it's gonna suck seeing him on another team.

Marvie_3

Banned
wtf is going on here.. I'm so confused..

And pissed.. :/

*edit..

Wow.. just figured it out..

HAHA

fuck me

LOL...

I am now crying here.. thanks.

And, seriously I could not find the thread. Mind you I was using my phone and the secondapps link.. :/

He made it!

ib1kKoafBgmf6G.gif

You know what fuck it.FLORIDA TANK MODE ACTIVATE. Those nice south Florida golf courses aren't going to play themselves dammit. Fuck the playoffs there is golf to be played. Dineen put Clemmens in the net and we hand out hat tricks in Detroit. Full Oprah tier hand out goals YOU GRT HAT TRICK , YOU ARE SCORE, YOU GET 10+ POINTS.

TANK SO HARD, Shannahan tryin to fine us.

FLA get #1 pick and draft BURE v2.0. WE WILL BEAT COLUMBUS YET.

Tallon sells half these useless forwards for Stamkos then BAM.

PS: All you people laughing at the Cats you wait. 2014 when Lord Stanley's cup spends the summer in Miami all if you will be cry. FUCK THE LEAFS. FUCK THE CAPS. I'M OUT.

zedge

Proof I was there.. unfortunately.

Good seats anyway, sure beats the nose bleeds.

This is why the Flames could not score.. they were blinded by the shiny ice.. ;)

20120330_193921.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
You know what fuck it.FLORIDA TANK MODE ACTIVATE. Those nice south Florida golf courses aren't going to play themselves dammit. Fuck the playoffs there is golf to be played. Dineen put Clemmens in the net and we hand out hat tricks in Detroit. Full Oprah tier hand out goals YOU GRT HAT TRICK , YOU ARE SCORE, YOU GET 10+ POINTS.

TANK SO HARD, Shannahan tryin to fine us.

FLA get #1 pick and draft BURE v2.0. WE WILL BEAT COLUMBUS YET.

Tallon sells half these useless forwards for Stamkos then BAM.

PS: All you people laughing at the Cats you wait. 2014 when Lord Stanley's cup spends the summer in Miami all if you will be cry. FUCK THE LEAFS. FUCK THE CAPS. I'M OUT.
The Blackhawks are all spending their whole offseason with the Stanley Cup in Miami?

I think the biggest difference between the Canucks this season and the last will be the roster depth going into the playoffs, especially up front.

Just going by the number of spare parts we have in forwards, it's a huge increase in both quality and quantity. 2011 we had Tambellini, Hodgson and Bolduc, Tambellini being the only one there who was anywhere near useful.

This year,we have Reinprecht, Bitz, Weise, Duco, Ebbett, Volpatti and Mancari.

We're 7 centers deep with Sedin, Kesler, Pahlsson, Malhotra, Lapierre, Reinprecht and Ebbett as opposed to just Sedin, Kesler and Lapierre last season.

We have more players capable of moving up into the top six with Higgins, Hansen, Lapierre, Ebbett and Bitz.

Defense depth is pretty much the exact same, with Gragnani in for Ehrhoff, but Tanev's now capable of playing the top 4, giving us more options there as opposed to last season.

Overall, I like the depth build-up we have. We've got the ability to lose more bodies up front without taking any major hits to our effectiveness than last year, plus, we also have a much wider variety of players to slot in and out depending on each game and opponents. Hopefully, that'll all translate into a deep playoff run.

Man, both the potential 4-5 matchups in the East and West are amazing.

Pens and Flyers in the East, Preds and Wings in the West. Does Chicago even want to try and move up from its spot at sixth? Seems like their matchup there against a pacific division team would be much better than having to play either the Preds or Wings.

Smiley90

So it looks pretty clear now that the Nucks will be playing either LA, Phoenix, Dallas or San Jose... Not sure which matchup I'd like best.

RC

Banned
So it looks pretty clear now that the Nucks will be playing either LA, Phoenix, Dallas or San Jose... Not sure which matchup I'd like best.

Personally, I'd rather play Dallas or San Jose. And there's no such thing as a good matchup in the western conferance.

Smiley90

Personally, I'd rather play Dallas or San Jose. And there's no such thing as a good matchup in the western conferance.

I don't really wanna play San Jose, what if they finally find their game in the playoffs... They way it's been going lately I think I'd prefer Dallas or Phoenix. Definitely not LA. SJ is risky...

Puddles

Banned
Good win for the Kings tonight. Nice to get another four goal game. On that note: anyone remember when Khabibulin was an unbreakable wall in the net towards the beginning of the season?

Kings control their own destiny now. One point ahead of the rest of the division with everyone at equal games played.

The home and away with the Sharks is going to be huge.

Acid08

Banned
I don't really wanna play San Jose, what if they finally find their game in the playoffs... They way it's been going lately I think I'd prefer Dallas or Phoenix. Definitely not LA. SJ is risky...

If we can't find any consistency then we're threat to no one. These last 4 games all need to be 2 points regulation wins. They can win them all too but it's a gut check for the players. They really shine when they do the work and play their game but this entire season they haven't been able to do it outside of a couple games. Fucking stupid that a team this good just can't get it together.

Changed my avatar again too, I like this one more :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom