• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

midhras

wolfneworder_x642017-bwjvs.jpg

wolfneworder_x642017-qmj73.jpg

The Hellblade shots are starting to become a bit of a blur, but those stand out for me. Well done!

Those are fiiiine as well.

Sequiel

Banned
The footage in your link is the worst project cars 2 video on yt - at least any other record I found was looking at least 6 times better.

That said I think it doesn't prove your point in that case.

I've seen other gameplay videos with the same problems. This is the most recent one I've seen, it's from PC and we're like a month from release date... so I don't expect the final game to be much different from this.

I am aware of how nitpicky I am with visuals, but I guess almost everybody in this thread is, given they care enough to do all these awesome shots I don't have the patience for.
The most amazing thing to me is how so many devs can totally ignore aliasing in their games in 2017.

How difficult can be to implement a TAA solution these days? there's people doing it for free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Aq7Ayoqvo

Top Bottom