• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Nick Pal

Bioshock Remastered w/ Reshade
bioshockhd_2017_08_20t4oy1.jpg
sszbwres1psqk.jpg

bioshockhd_2017_08_20jkuwt.jpg

bioshockhd_2017_08_19gikrz.jpg

keraj37

It's about zombies that want you for dinner.
No, it's Dying Light. :p

That is what I thought - do you use any mods? Like I said, just adding strong high quality AO etc would make it look like one of the best looking games right now.

Compared to other modern games it doesn't look too good, but if you take in account that it is made in Unity - at least for me it is a really good looking Unity game.
I don't know how they made it.

Filben

36596852342_ec634bb705_o.jpg

36766836115_6f6ed98317_o.jpg

Sorry for the cheap arse compression. I don't know why Steam sometimes deselect the checkbox for uncompressed screenshot copies. It's annoying.

OtisInf

Sorry for the cheap arse compression. I don't know why Steam sometimes deselect the checkbox for uncompressed screenshot copies. It's annoying.
Just use MSI afterburner, it has never failed me. Reshade, fraps, they all have problems wrt taking screenshots sometimes, afterburner never failed.

Coreda

Do you have a link to the table you used? Both of the one's from IDK3 I tried had issues. One didn't seem to work at all while another made entering the game's menu instead go directly to the world map only, so I had to hard exit the game.

midhras

Do you have a link to the table you used? Both of the one's from IDK3 I tried had issues. One didn't seem to work at all while another made entering the game's menu instead go directly to the world map only, so I had to hard exit the game.

I used this table.. In the comments on this shot IDK32FC shared his latest table with me, which added god mode and some other tricks. I've yet to find the time to play much with that, but the table also works for me. Hope this helps. Maybe the fact that you were seeing the world map only was because you had disabled the HUD. That also disables the menu. Toggle the HUD back on, and the menu pops back in over the map. At least, I think that might be what you're seeing.

Filben

Just use MSI afterburner, it has never failed me.
I used that but I sometimes I want to share screenshots via Steam as well. It's not really convenient to put the screenshot into the specific screenshot and thumbnail folder, then restart Steam to actually recognize them and THEN to upload them.

Anyways, there are still some screenshots to come with visible compression. After the bunch there are going to have better quality.

36596852182_12bc224949_o.jpg

36719552586_7caf3e8414_o.jpg

I love these dynamic skyboxes.

I used that but I sometimes I want to share screenshots via Steam as well. It's not really convenient to put the screenshot into the specific screenshot and thumbnail folder, then restart Steam to actually recognize them and THEN to upload them.

You don't have to do the thumbnail thing. I sure as hell never did. You just have to manually create the screeenshots folder (or capture 1 with steam so it creates one for you), then drag everything in there. And they have to be JPGs. Restart steam and they should be available for upload. It's not that much work, and you have the added benefit of actually being able to capture Reshade and the like (which I don't think Steam does).

Top Bottom