• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Filben

Do you use ReShade? Nevertheless, colors look great!

You don't have to do the thumbnail thing. I sure as hell never did. You just have to manually create the screeenshots folder (or capture 1 with steam so it creates one for you), then drag everything in there. And they have to be JPGs. Restart steam and they should be available for upload. It's not that much work, and you have the added benefit of actually being able to capture Reshade and the like (which I don't think Steam does).
Thanks, I thought that thumbnail step would be mandatory. Steam does capture Reshade, however.

Thanks, I thought that thumbnail step would be mandatory. Steam does capture Reshade, however.

I was wrong. You can get the screenshots to show up in steam but they won't upload without the correct name and thumbnail to match now. Used to work. Hmph.

Anywho, here's another Tarkov screenshot..

35991950253_6240b7fc89_o.jpg

dr_rus

36665765641_84c6988d27_o.jpg

36665763011_8e4cf1e9a7_o.jpg

This one crashes A LOT. One of these remasters where you're genuinely wondering if playing the original would actually be better. Applies to BS1R too btw.

Filben

This one crashes A LOT.
It does. The reason why stopped playing it. No time for amateur's work these days for there are plenty of other good and working games. Besides, I already played the original one back then. And I think, if I'm about to play it again, I'd prefer the original one.

Filben

Man, I wish I would have got the PC version (that supports Nvidia's Ansel). Also, I cannot use my G25 racing wheel with the PS4 (thanks, Sony!).

R8TEDM3

If anyone can make a quality free cam for this game i will buy them a game of their choice...$60 bucks value! Otis, Jim...any takers?

36420739120_b82a7b18af_o.jpg

36646762732_96a0270241_o.jpg

OtisInf

If anyone can make a quality free cam for this game i will buy them a game of their choice...$60 bucks value! Otis, Jim...any takers?
It's an online multiplayer game, so creating the camera is a pain and risky, as games detect that a debugger gets attached or things get injected. In multiplayer games this is often tripping anticheat logic. You can avoid it, but trying to find the camera you often have to be less subtle.To avoid that you therefore have to analyze a memory dump of the game's exe (e.g. created with x64dbg + Scylla), but that's a huge pain as you don't have a running game, so you have to find it by looking at the code. Good luck with that haha :) (Unless perhaps you have Ida Pro, but I don't have that so I can't use that route. The decompiler of x64dbg isn't that good...)

Besides, using the camera can get you banned too. Not worth the risk, sorry. :)

Nick Pal

It does. The reason why stopped playing it. No time for amateur's work these days for there are plenty of other good and working games. Besides, I already played the original one back then. And I think, if I'm about to play it again, I'd prefer the original one.

It crashed a couple of times for me in the first half hour but since then it's been stable. The only time it'll crash now is if I hit the Afterburner screenshot capture button in succession, so I might have to change the key binding to see if that's an issue. Other than that I'm enjoying this Remaster as much as I did when I played it years ago on the Xbox 360. I think it's one of those games that's stood the test of time both artistically and gameplay wise.

Wasn't The Division supposed to get Ansel support? Well, wouldn't be too surprised if it was dropped at some point along the way. It's been a very long time since Nvidia published the slide showing TD as an Ansel supported game.

I'm still amazed you haven't got tired of this game. After years of posting Skyrim you just keep on going. Hell, I'd be mashed potatoes by now if I did that.

R8TEDM3

It's an online multiplayer game, so creating the camera is a pain and risky, as games detect that a debugger gets attached or things get injected. In multiplayer games this is often tripping anticheat logic. You can avoid it, but trying to find the camera you often have to be less subtle.To avoid that you therefore have to analyze a memory dump of the game's exe (e.g. created with x64dbg + Scylla), but that's a huge pain as you don't have a running game, so you have to find it by looking at the code. Good luck with that haha :) (Unless perhaps you have Ida Pro, but I don't have that so I can't use that route. The decompiler of x64dbg isn't that good...)

Besides, using the camera can get you banned too. Not worth the risk, sorry. :)

Well, there's that then:( Thanks for that explanation :)

36071250033_9caff385a9_o.jpg

36045674584_68dba30d89_o.jpg

Top Bottom