• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

FZZ

Banned
I'm expecting us to take Fox btw. Fuck magic and Pelinka.

I'll follow Lonzo wherever he goes, dude is gonna do big tings

Even some Knicks fans are so that they can be done with the org

I'm not exactly a Knicks fan, but I live in NYC, and God knows I'm not rooting for the Nets. So, based on memories of the Riley Knicks and Linsanity, I have some interest in the Knicks.

I want them to trade Kristaps so Phil can run this thing into the fucking ground.

Kickz

I'm expecting us to take Fox btw. Fuck magic and Pelinka.

I'll follow Lonzo wherever he goes, dude is gonna do big tings

Stop the foolishness, you know Magics real target is Josh Jackson.
mjgrin.png

That's why he feels he doesn't need to workout in Boston

FZZ

Banned
I want Fox over Ball, tbh. I have pretty much accepted my Ball future though.

Awaiting to become a Big Baller.

Fox isn't better than Ball

I am ready for Fox tho

Fuck us for another 5 years Magic and Pelinka

as long as Lonzo doesn't end up on the knicks I'll cheer for the guy

if he on the Knicks tho, lmao sorry peace out man

Sandfox

I am ready for Fox tho

I would legitimately be upset if the Lakers take Fox.

Rvaan

Banned

I am ready for Fox tho

Lavar and Phil interacting over the course of a season would be amazing.

Doomsayer

Fox can drive and play D, but can't shoot for shit.

Ball can shoot, but can't drive and gives negative fucks on D.

Fox has a chance to be the best player in the draft if he unfucks his shot.

Ronin Ray

CP3 plays the same position as Parker. Why would Parker be more valuable as a backup point guard than Green as the starting shooting guard?

You rather have CP3 over PG so I don't what to tell you. You also said KP and Ibaka are the same so we can agree to just disagree.

Sandfox

Fox can drive and play D, but can't shoot for shit.

Ball can shoot, but can't drive and gives negative fucks on D.

Fox has a chance to be the best player in the draft if he unfucks his shot.
I feel like you're downplaying Lonzo.

There are more examples of players not improving their shooting than ones who do and that's a key skill in the NBA. Also, we'll see how Fox drives when he's bouncing off of dudes due to his size.

Boogs31

You rather have CP3 over PG so I don't what to tell you. You also said KP and Ibaka are the same so we can agree to just disagree.

KP is better than Ibaka. I never said they were the same. All I said was there production last year was similar and that they are both rare based on their ability to shoot 3's and protect the rim.

And both CP3 and PG13 are top 10 players. They're both fantastic. But the Spurs wouldn't have to gut their team to acquire CP3, they would have to give up a lot to get George.

Doomsayer

I feel like you're downplaying Lonzo.

There are more examples of players not improving their shooting than ones who do and that's a key skill in the NBA. Also, we'll see how Fox drives when he's bouncing off of dudes due to his size.

I might be a little, but I'm insanely skeptical is all I'm saying. Fox's shot doesn't look busted ala Mudiay or MKG. There aren't any hitches in it and his form is nice.

you can apply this to pretty much everyone in the lottery though...guess Lakers are gonna take Josh Jackson.

Eh, while that's true I think Fox has the highest ceiling... also a pretty low floor. Legitimate 2 way guard when he fills out and finds a shot. I'll be interested in seeing his career trajectory.

Top Bottom