• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlawd

Hey. Has anyone here heard from Hero of Legend in the last 6 weeks (since June 3rd, give or take)? I know he posted in these threads somewhat regularly. I'm a little worried about his disappearance because I know he had some health troubles.

In addition, I know he was pretty good about mailing people stuff -- if you've ever bought or sold something from him or met up with him, is there any way you could PM me? I'm trying to confirm some contact info?

Thanks.
quoting for new page

please contact Stump if you know something!

Ryde3

Hey guys! Just recently got a new 4K HDR TV and was wondering what would be the best way to go about getting a ps4 pro (like any good deals) or what kind of blu ray players I should be looking into. Any help is appreciated :)

PS4 Pro almost never goes on sale but I got an e-mail today about 50$ off for EB Gold(?) and Onyx members (I think those are the tiers.)

Hey guys! Just recently got a new 4K HDR TV and was wondering what would be the best way to go about getting a ps4 pro (like any good deals) or what kind of blu ray players I should be looking into. Any help is appreciated :)
Destiny 2 ps4 pro. Basically you get the white ps4 pro with Destiny 2 and season pass which i think goes for 99$ for 549. 50$ savings if you are a destiny fan.

khaaan

Hey guys, my friend is going to be visiting Japan soon and he said if there was anything in particular I was looking for he'd try to find it. Is there anything worthwhile that he can easily find? As much as I'd love some LE hardware, I'm not in the market for it right now Any suggestions?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Hey. Has anyone here heard from Hero of Legend in the last 6 weeks (since June 3rd, give or take)? I know he posted in these threads somewhat regularly. I'm a little worried about his disappearance because I know he had some health troubles.

In addition, I know he was pretty good about mailing people stuff -- if you've ever bought or sold something from him or met up with him, is there any way you could PM me? I'm trying to confirm some contact info?

Thanks.

He PMed me back on... June 3rd.

Always seemed like a good fella, even offered me a spot at the Switch demo event in January but I had work then. I'm worried for him now let us know if everything's OK?

Mathematics

Neo Member
Where are the P2 Bayonetta and Cloud amiibos? Were they EB only and I missed all the preorder discussions? Or did we not get those versions?

hiim_haz

Banned
My copy of Splatoon 2 shipped from Amazon, but it's been in Toronto since 12:30am last night. I don't get why it's in Toronto, I live five minutes away from the Amazon warehouse in Mississauga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom