• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

God it was such a letdown.
It really was.
WeSbVBU.png

They were cancelled by their head company no clue as to why. Just sad to see so many funny talented people, not work there for right now. It all started with DeFranco, he may not be someone I like, but he started two of my favorite channels on YouTube and led to many other great channels. He led to many people having so many great opportunities by starting it up and just letting them write and do their own shit. These people who just did the weirdest, funniest shit and are just so talented...

They did their goodbye livestream. Was sad as fuck
I see.

Sorry to hear that.

It's a naked clay man laying like Burt Reynolds telling you positive things about yourself in a vaguely creepy way. I don't like it.

Damn..this is like nightmare shit right now. Whenever I think of a person I haven't seen in a while, they tend to drop. I've had the name Reynolds rattling in my head for the past two weeks. Diz brought up Smokey this week. Just had a dream about the dude RIGHT NOW. And now you're telling me this shit?

He might be a goner..😐

Young Magus

62kBOAE.gif

Doing iight. How goes it in the land of Slayven?

This is not south korea lol

But its good. Weather should be getting better any day now

LQdknyC.gif

Eh, ya know. Trying to get by.

I feels ya bruh

Up watching funny overwatch vids on youtube at 6am. Whats up with you man?

Chillin. Hows the animation ideas coming along?

Can't complain so far.

Good. Good

i'm sitting here listening to fake 80's pop ballads not actually from the 80s

Nigga where are the links?

Shy

Nothing worse than having a nightmare that you know will fuck with you the rest of the day
Yeah.

Especially if you have nightmares almost every night, as i do.

Speaking of which. Night fam. Hope everyone has a dope weekend.

This is not south korea lol

But its good. Weather should be getting better any day now

I feels ya bruh

Chillin. Hows the animation ideas coming along?

Good. Good

Pretty good actually. Figured out how the mana system would work in the world and how it was created. Basically, you can be powerful, but not more powerful than gods. Or you will be stomped out of existence than said gods.

Edit: If were talking nightmares, I had one last bight where i was an unwilling particpant in an isometric 2D metroidvania esque game where i was suppose to fight a demon lord but....my other compatriots who were with me all died. One of them was a zombie, another a cop looking for revenge against said demon lord who destroyed her town, a werewolf and that is it. I tried to save the cop but zombies overwhelmed her. I woke right afterwards.

Malyse

Would you rather Pizza Flavored Vegan Gluten-Free Potato Waffles or Goat Cheese and Spinach Mashed Potato Waffles ?

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT!

Saw Power Rangers last night and it was great like Lionpride said a 7/10. The Power Rangers part of the movie unfortunately was the weakest part of the film and it felt like they either ran out of budget or Lionsgate wasn't confident when filming was happening. I'll be going again next week with my girlfriend and her little brothers.

Slayven

Morning BCT!

Saw Power Rangers last night and it was great like Lionpride said a 7/10. The Power Rangers part of the movie unfortunately was the weakest part of the film and it felt like they either ran out of budget or Lionsgate wasn't confident when filming was happening. I'll be going again next week with my girlfriend and her little brothers.

Saban was jsut cheap

Kids? Or insomnia?

Bit of both, actually..

Morning BCT!

Was there super lesbian sex? Will Alabama not play the movie to protect the children?

Village

I've been doing what seems like a bi weekly, "what the hell retro sounding shit as these fucks uploaded to soundcloud" session.

And Found some tight ass retro sounding electronic stuff

Links to Album playlist 1

And Album playlist 2

Link to Ariana Grande song That got retrofitted to sound like an 80's pop balled I can't stop listening too

Link to chroma squad soundtrack

Link to Furi soundtrack

I've been on a weird path this path night, musically wise anyway
it should at least be nostalgia chillwave

I've been synth retro bent as of late tbh

JeanGrey

Good morning BCT
Hope y'all​ doing good.
1.I'd like to thank all who participated in choosing my dinner poll. The ribs were fantastic.
2.It's​ ok to be young gives you time to learn.
3.Masseffect Andromeda is addictive like the other. You just play on your on pace and I like that. That been said it as big issues with story and lots of character flaws. Especially facial expressions.
4.Anyone who takes advice from Cosmo is an idiot and that's all I gotta say.

Shout-out to my friendly assassin,my girl Cammy,grabby Alex,Cadbury,and of course can't forget the beef.😁 Oh even Old man 👋

To all as always be happy and stay safe.

Slayven

Good morning BCT
Hope y'all​ doing good.
1.I'd like to thank all who participated in choosing my dinner poll. The ribs were fantastic.
2.It's​ ok to be young gives you time to learn.
3.Masseffect Andromeda is addictive like the other. You just play on your on pace and I like that. That been said it as big issues with story and lots of character flaws. Especially facial expressions.
4.Anyone who takes advice from Cosmo is an idiot and that's all I gotta say.

Shout-out to my friendly assassin,my girl Cammy,grabby Alex,Cadbury,and of course can't forget the beef.😁 Oh even Old man 👋

To all as always be happy and stay safe.
Mass Effect is fun, i saw you playing last night. The facial expressions are a trip. And the camera is fucked up. Like when you first talk to that Korgan dude on the ship, it looked like you two were about to fight.
Damn that was 5 years ago.
A century in horse years right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom