• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Almost a good OP but Froot is so bad
tumblr_inline_o69ixz7Afm1qcm4iq_500.gif

Floridian

tbh, the title should've been something like "POPGAF |OT-XIII| *insert Bey reference here*" but it's your OT so whichever works.

The graphics are a nice touch~

Garrett the OP is just <3

MTE

I wouldn't take the words of a bitter person with a dumpster fire of a "career" seriously.

cmUXA5a.gif
tbh, the title should've been something like "POPGAF |OT-XIII| *insert Bey reference here*" but it's your OT so whichever works.

The graphics are a nice touch~
Thank you :) I did it that way to match the title of LIGHTNING RETURNS tbh but it could've been either way :p

You can taste the dishonesty
It's all over your breath as you pass it off so cavalier
But even that's a test
Constantly aware of it all
My lonely ear
Pressed against the walls of your world

627878fa063b2d69ab377c045a3103be-440x248x20.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
modern day Nintendo is as tragic as modern day Britney. rip.

They've certainly decided to abandon the industry norms for how to show and release a console. I just hope they end up less like a Gaga ARTPOP and more like a Beyoncé Self-Titled.

They've certainly decided to abandon the industry norms for how to show and release a console. I just hope they end up less like a Gaga ARTPOP and more like a Beyoncé Self-Titled.
which is damn stupid, imo. PS experience and the MS Xbone reveal conference both worked great for Sony and MS, yet Nintendo decides to not even talk about it on E3 and pray that Zelda NX carries the conference for them lmaoo

hd-remasters-new-smash-bros-characters-and-zelda-wii-u-nintendo-direct-returns-with-a-d-710400.gif

Im disgusted tbh. Nintendo done lost they damn mind.
tbh. The Wii success destroyed them

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
which is damn stupid, imo. PS experience and the MS Xbone reveal conference both worked great for Sony and MS, yet Nintendo decides to not even talk about it on E3 and pray that Zelda NX carries the conference for them lmaoo

hd-remasters-new-smash-bros-characters-and-zelda-wii-u-nintendo-direct-returns-with-a-d-710400.gif

The crazy part is that it won't even be Zelda NX at E3. It'll be Zelda U... The game looks gorgeous and could be awesome, but it needs to be Fallout 4 + Mass Effect 4 + Elder Scrolls 6 if they want it to carry their entire E3 presence.

Nintendo is seriously the Gaga of this generation. After being at the top of the game, they fell off the podium. I hope both of my faves rise like phoenixes, but I'm nervous...

---

Listened to LEMONADE again. It continues to get better.

Frodo

Why does Nintendo always make Zelda at a gen transition. It's getting old.

I don't think it's intentional, it's just that they always take a lot of time to develop the games in the series. And delays and delays and more delays. It has always been like that.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
when you think of fashion, elton john does not come to mind
in a positive way at least

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
HVZNQO8.gif

i live

That's why he's not designing it. He's just on board because 25% of the proceeds go to Gaga and Elton's foundations.

oh thats cute, good for them both

Yado

no negativity nintendo in this thread thank u

I don't even want to think about that sham of a company
disgusting
tumblr_inline_o64gls4QNw1tz4dob_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Poor my Wii U will remain Zelda-less this year but at least I have the new DLC of Hyrule Warriors to look forward.

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing being chosen to lead the mobile initiative is kind of a genius move though and I am here for them.

Poor my Wii U will remain Zelda-less this year but at least I have the new DLC of Hyrule Warriors to look forward.

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing being chosen to lead the mobile initiative is kind of a genius move though and I am here for them.
Animal Crossing should've been F2P sooner tbh

Zutroy

Bullshit!

There's been rumours about marriage issues between the two for ages, the fight with her sister etc. No way there's no truth behind the lyrics.

Yado

Bullshit!

There's been rumours about marriage issues between the two for ages, the fight with her sister etc. No way there's no truth behind the lyrics.

It's not that there's no truth to it but the events detailed in the album probably happened a long time ago, the album and videos were recorded last year and it's highly unlikely that she launched this project without Jay being aware of everything. As she says, they turned lemons into lemonade.

Mau ®

Why is ART ANGELS not in the "Best of 2015" pic?

Meanwhile forgettable non-factors like Honeymoon and Froot are fonted. Jesus Christ.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;202025819 said:

Meanwhile forgettable non-factors like Honeymoon and Froot are fonted. Jesus Christ.

Yah. Delete Honeymoon and put Art Angels in, Garrett you sweaty.

Delete Artpop and put Sucker by Charli XCX there too.
I'm pretty sure Sucked is even less relevant than ARTPOP sis. at least ARTPOP is mentioned frequently.
Mau ®;202025819 said:

I can't believe I forgot Art Angels :(

Top Bottom