• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

MrDaravon

I need to take another good look at the last 3 banners but pretty sure I'm going to stick to my guns of doing one pull per banner (I've got ~170 mythril right now).

scy

I have Raines already so I hope some of you chasing it get my dupe luck instead :D

Hoping for Refia BSB to make use of all the physical stuff I've gotten so far and Relm BSB as a better non-Eiko option for my mage team. At least get a Mage shout out of it. Still, probably just the 50 Mythril here.

MrDaravon

I have Raines already so I hope some of you chasing it get my dupe luck instead :D

Hoping for Refia BSB to make use of all the physical stuff I've gotten so far and Relm BSB as a better non-Eiko option for my mage team. At least get a Mage shout out of it. Still, probably just the 50 Mythril here.

Yeah, Refia and Relm BSB's are what I'm really hoping for here. I'd obviously like Raines' BSB, but I feel like that's already a pretty good as a RW option (at least for my team/setup) so I'm not as stressed about getting that one as most folks.

evangd007

Did a second salty pull on banner 2 because my desire rating was still positive:

2/11 - Tidus OSB, Minfilia SSB

Time to go Howling Soul/11 chasing Raines again.

After wasting every bit of mythril I had, including individual pulls on Banner 2 I guess I'm glad $30 is not very attractive for a 11-pull.

At least my two 11-pulls on Banner 2 had no dupes. I didn't get the Faris' USB.

(If they had first time $10 pulls I'd be blowing a whole lot more money.)

100 Mythrils: Bartz OSB, Relm BSB, Golbez BSB, Krile SSB and a dupe Noel SSB. Too many dupes now to try again, fuck you once again Cid Raines... While the pulls are not bad at all, I now have for Medica BSB: Y'shtola, Vanille, Eiko, Aerith, Relm. I think that I am covered...

BSB I wanted the most? Cid and Refia, got the other 2. While Krile's Fire Lash is not bad, I also have MAG boost from Papalymo, Serah, Exdeath, Onion Knight, Celes and Braska. Oh well... could have been 2 dupes/22!

B.K.

I just did two pulls and spent all my mythril.

Pull 1 - 3/11
Magical Brush (VI)
Zeromus Shard (IV)
Howling Soul (XIII)

Pull 2- 2/11
Apocalypse (V)
Magical Brush (VI)

Edit: DAMMIT! I just realized this is PHASE 3, not Phase 4. Phase 4 is the one I wanted to pull on to try to get Agrias's BSB. Dammit.......

scy

2/11 - Sabin SSB, Refia BSB.

50% of the things I wanted so I guess we'll just call it a day here.

Edit: Got curious, hit up a draw simulator and went 1/11 Howling Soul. Okay world, I'll take the hint.

ZangBa

I did 2 11 pulls. 2 Golbez BSB's, Relm's BSB and Bartz's OSB. Already have Refia's from before, so I feel like 2 is enough or I'm heading into dupe city. Not sure how to use Golbez's, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

MrDaravon

2/11 Magical Brush x2

AWWW YEAH, dupes suck but this is the #1 item I wanted on this banner since 18 months in I still don't have a proper FF6 medica despite pulling on FF6 banners, the Curaga LD, and again on the current FF6 banner just to try to even get her SSB medica. I got Sabin's medica as a consolation prize but this is way better (especially with Last Stand). 100% thrilled with this pull for me personally since this fills one of my biggest gaps, so happy ;____;

I spent a disgusting amount of Mythril but I got Cid's BSB and Bartz's OSB. (And more dupes of Fire Lash than I care to think about.)

Was really hoping for Relm and Golbez's BSBs, but I already spent too much Mythril so that's it for now.

MiTYH

Went all out on this one since the other banners don't interest me much, and
I REALLY WANTED BARTZ'S OSB

1/11 Magical Brush
2/11 Sabin's Armlet (x2)
2/11 Fire Lash and Sabin's Armlet (AGAIN)

I'm done for anniversary pulls. Wound up with Seph and Sqall's OSB from banner 1, nothing good from 2, and 3 is, well, see above. Time to start saving again!

2 pulls. First was Sabin's and Refia's gloves, plus Noel's sword, three characters I have never used before this week and three characters whom I also pulled relics for in the lucky pulls last week. Weird.

And then I got the Cid BSSB on my second pull! Yay so I guess I'm done here and I will maybe save up for banner 5. Or one of the FF6 banners? No disco balls all anniversary has been a bummer but I can't complain much.

Edit: yoooo I got a firepuncher team now

I am doing two pulls tonight. I don't have anything on the list and all 10 could be useful for me (of course, the BSBs are the big, sought after prize though).

I thought the banner went up yesterday, actually. I was in a movie and got out at 9:30 ready to pull, only to be disappointed before the drive home.

2/22, 2x Sabin's Armlet.

This is my first Medica for FF6, so that's appreciated, but I didn't need two of them. I really wanted at least two different relics, no matter what they were. V_V

Balphon

2/22, 2x Sabin's Armlet.

This is my first Medica for FF6, so that's appreciated, but I didn't need two of them. I really wanted at least two different relics, no matter what they were. V_V

Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Budgeted for 2 more pulls so debating if I should use another here or both on banner 4. Decisions, decisions.

Against my better judgement, I did one pull on banner 2 before it expired.

2/11 - Quitis Dress and Zell's SSB.

Did a pull on banner 3.

2/11 - Bartz OSB and Golbez BSB.

My first OSB ever and I'm already leveling Bartz to 99. Still debating if I wanna do another pull for Cid Raines BSB or not.

2/11

Noel's Howling Stand
Sabin's Armlet

Nothing I wanted, but no dupes at least. I guess the Armlet sorta counts as a medica for VI, which I was lacking for that realm.

MrDaravon

I feel slightly better about getting 2 Sabin armlets on FF6 banner 1 with the number of people seemingly getting dupes on that one, how bizarre. It's actually really not bad, it's just not a great sole replacement for a proper medica.

Balphon

I feel slightly better about getting 2 Sabin armlets on FF6 banner 1 with the number of people seemingly getting dupes on that one, how bizarre. It's actually really not bad, it's just not a great sole replacement for a proper medica.

It's actually a really nice utility SB. Unfortunately it was the only item on this banner I already had.

This game has really dished out some harsh treatment for me the past few months.

It's a good thing I'm so committed to it because I'm pretty salty right now. Damn.

ccbfan

3/33

Would have been devastated if not for success on banner one.

Didn't get terrible relics though

1 Bartz osb - my first ff5 sword rs. I have his cape enwind so it'll be a nice entrust spammer.

1 Relm bsb - probably my 2nd most wanted relic after cid. So happy here.

1 sheep mode which is a dupe.

Indignate

2/11 Gilga OSB, Raines BSB

Kind of want Relm's BSB cuz I need some source of Guts. Plus I have all her other relics.

But I should probably get away clean with Raines on my first pull.

It's actually a really nice utility SB. Unfortunately it was the only item on this banner I already had.
It's certainly a useful SSB. I'm just bummed that I dropped 100 Mythril and went 2/23 with both being that. One Armlet and ANYTHING else on the banner would have been acceptable.

2 pulls

5/22

Cid BSB
Relm BSB
Noel SSB
Sabin SSB
Laguna SSB

All new, first last stand, first relics for Noel and Laguna. All in all pretty happy

Deadly

Fuck my life. All I wanted was Cid Raines BSB.
9/55
Got 2x Bartz OSB, 2x Krile SSB, 3x Noel SSB, 1x Gilgamesh OSB, 1x Laguna SSB.

Have 3 pulls left

EDIT: upon further reading I got all the duds of the banner. Alright kill me now

Xetherion

p3 100 gems: Relm bsb! Off to a great start!

1st x11: Noel sword and Sabin armlet, both new.

2nd x11: Laguna gun and Raines bsb! Yessss!

Well this fest has been great to me, got a bunch of top-tier relics and still have 150+ mythril. Going to save for upcoming events in realms where i still lack RS, like XI, XII, FFT.

3.5/22: Greg OSB, Refia BSB, 2x Krile Sheepsong.

Do I actually want to try for Cid's BSB? Does the fact that I don't care at all about Cid Raines as a character matter, if I can just RW him?

... on P4, I already have Orlandu's OSB, and Alph's BSB and SSB. On P5, I have Garnet's BSB, Vanille's BSB, Luneth's BSB, Yoshi's SSB, Pal's SSB, and Cid's SSB.

Hmm.

I guess I'll hope for an Agrias drop.

Kenai

I scraped together enough for 2 pulls.

1 Golbez BSB
1 Refia BSB
1 Relm BSB
2 x Krile SSB
1 x Noel SSB

I wanted all of the BSSBs so 3/4 in 2 pulls is p gud. I still lack Cid Raines but it will be back and I can RW it til then.

Particularly hsppy with Relm's BSB for Last Stand on a character I actually like (sorry Raijin), that's going to be interesting for Nemesis. Got some thinking to do on who I want for the rest of the team, but I should be able to come up with something nice. .

hesho

wow... too much salt i think...

1st pull, got fire lash... which is a dupe..

2nd pull... got another fire lash................................................

not sure if i want to go for a 3rd time or not now...

Syntsui

wow... too much salt i think...

1st pull, got fire lash... which is a dupe..

2nd pull... got another fire lash................................................

not sure if i want to go for a 3rd time or not now...
8* Fire Lash would be dope, do it.

Anustart

When's the next game changing relic? Going to try to not use any mythril and save a good chunk to have a chance at utter failure and despair when I don't pull that game changing relic.

scy

When's the next game changing relic? Going to try to not use any mythril and save a good chunk to have a chance at utter failure and despair when I don't pull that game changing relic.

My understanding is it's Squall BSB2 then Cloud USB (though you can just RW this, part of why I wanted Refia BSB!). That should be end of May and then early June respectively. There's some other high value relics on the way (Desch, Rafa, Lion) but nothing as game changing as those I think?

Edit: Also worth note is just elemental coverage in general for Magicite stuff, though there's an entire other fest before those hit anyway.

Dragner

250 mythril spent:

2x11: Krile SSB, Noel SSB
2x11: Sabin SSB, Gilgamesh OSB
2x11: Sabin SSB, Bartz OSB
2x11: Laguna SSB, Krile SSB
3x11: Noel SSB, Krile SSB....Cid Raines BSB

Holy fuck those draws were terrible, had to wait to the last orb to get anything...at least was the big prize.

Top Bottom