• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V Pro patch coming tomorrow

Out of nowhere:
ht2kMjn.jpg

xviper

for what ?? the game already runs at solid 60 FPS and 1080p, a pro patch for MGS V on ps4 is useless

DonF

wow, no way im replaying it, but I'll take a look to see whats new, the game looked awesome on ps4 amateur.

xviper

I guess 4K on PSPRO?

pro patches have been a huge disappointment to me, i'm glad i didn't buy the Pro

what i wanted is increased FPS, i don't care about resolution, 1080p is enough for me

bloodborne Pro patch would be nice

pro patches have been a huge disappointment to me, i'm glad i didn't buy the Pro

what i wanted is increased FPS, i don't care about resolution, 1080p is enough for me

You won't get increased fps(30->60) from the Pro. That was never promised.

xviper

I feel bad for poor ppl TVs

I really hope this isn't a 4K patch. I don't need to get sucked back into this game. Please don't!

once you finish the main missions, there is nothing to get sucked back to except running around the empty world and messing around soldiers for fun, MP and infiltration mode are both dead

Falchion

Very nice, it's definitely a game that would benefit from the enhanced visuals since it already looked great at launch.

once you finish the main missions, there is nothing to get sucked back to except running around the empty world and messing around soldiers for fun, MP and infiltration mode are both dead

But I left it off with 2 trophies left (one of them being S ranks ughhh). 4K patch would prolly push me to go back to that instead of the countless games I've got sitting here unplayed -_-

MDSLKTR

Metal gear solid 5 THe phantom pain doesnt have screen space reflections
The only instances when they appear on consoles is when you meet Huey in his lab, otherwise on pc they're available in the motherbase and during rain in Africa bases

Setsuna

The only instances when they appear on consoles is when you meet Huey in his lab, otherwise on pc they're available in the motherbase and during rain in Africa bases

I have almost 400 hours in the game. There are no screen space reflections in The Phantom Pain

belmonkey

I'm guessing 1440p with a few minor graphics improvements. Maybe a higher resolution that isn't 4k.I don't think a 970 could quite do 4k at similar settings, so the pro probably won't either.

Rellik

It's a great job the gaming industry does not revolve around you then isn't it.

onQ123

What kinda post is this?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Awesome!!! I had grabbed this a couple weeks ago and just did the beginning part and stopped. So i will definitely start over again once the Pro Patch is out tomorrow!!!

Top Bottom