• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When's the last time you took a bath?

I tried to draw a bath like 3 years ago but stopped because I didn't realize how much water it took.

I had the thing running for like 45 minutes full blast and it was barely 1/3 full.

I can't remember - does it always take like, 2 hours to draw a bath? lol

idlewild_

7 months ago. Was on an interview and the hotel they put me up in had a nice tub and I was under the weather. Can't remember the last time before that, years and years ago I guess.

Alphahawk

I tried to draw a bath like 3 years ago but stopped because I didn't realize how much water it took.

I had the thing running for like 45 minutes full blast and it was barely 1/3 full.

You had the drain plugged right?

120v

funny, i never thought about it

probably 25+ years ago. my parents told me adults shower, kids take baths. and it just stuck i guess

i wouldn't be comfortable taking a bath regardless. for one i need to be sure the bath is 110% clean. even then you've got trace amounts of bleach in the tub, i'd want to shower again afterwards anyway

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick

When I was a kid. I'm paranoid now so the tub would have to be spotless and bleached to hell before I sit my bare ass in it. Even now I wear shower shoes in my own shower. Been wearing them since basic training.

I take one probably every other day?

Shower in the morning, bath in the evening to relax. Excellent use of a half hour. Sometimes I have my laptop in the bathroom and play some Critical Role or watch an episode of something on Netflix/Hulu before I get out.

About 10 years ago in Japan.

I don't like taking baths in the US because the tubs are too shallow. Japanese tubs are deep, and you wash yourself outside of the tub before you get in.

old

I've never lived somewhere that had a full size bath tub. It's always that half bath/shower combo that sucks at being either. So I haven't taken a bath since I was kid decades ago. The person who started that "half bath/shower" combo is one the great villains of history. Right up there with the guy who conned people into putting carpet in their houses.

When I go house/apartment hunting, I exclusively consider places with hard floors and actual shower stalls and/or full bath tubs.

About a month or two ago when I had a really bad cold. Put some citrus stuff that helps you relax in it and soaked for about 20 minutes. Did not really help but I tried.

Before that about 2 or so years before.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f686d3446383068366372476b37513d3d2d3234303935393936372e313434323364343939383463306432352e676966

Yep this post.

Grug

2 nights ago with my 18 month old son. Following a Tonka Truck demolition derby in the sandpit that got out of hand.

Like 4 years. Don´t have a bathtub, only a shower.

But, i´ll move later this year into a new apartment and one of the most important factors for that apartment was having a bathtub. Can´t wait.

Izuna

Banned
No lie, I last took a bath with Bae in Japan. They're mental about taking baths there I think.

I can't imagine ever taking a bath in the UK for a very long time. Outside of this one incident with watersp-

*cough*

Christmas 2015, I stayed in a hotel room to avoid family (I know, don't ask). I worked at the hotel and Christmas is always the deadest time of year for business anyway, so I got a free jacuzzi suite.

I mean, you don't get a jacuzzi suite and not take a bath.

Before that though, the last time was in middle school about 15 years ago. Broke my foot. Couldn't get the cast wet, so I had to bathe instead of shower.

Amir0x

Banned
I think maybe two weeks ago. I usually only do it when I come off a crazy work week of 80 hours in 116 degree heat, my body gets mean heat cramps and a bath helps.

HiiiLife

Unless you take baths in Olympic diving pools, then no.

wedca

Baths are the best for relaxing. I like to play a little Pocket Card Jockey on 3DS while sitting in the tub. I'd like to have a deeper one so I could submerge fully but even without it I love a bath!

Fades

Banned
I typically bathe every day, and shower when I'm pressed for time. Baths are far more relaxing, and it lets me catch up on news, social media, or just read before I start my day.

Piichan

Banned
I always shower, so it was a while ago.

April, I guess. I get bonus points because I wasn't alone.( ̄ω ̄)

arigato

Should add bathing in Hot Springs onto my bucket list.
I've never lived somewhere that had a full size bath tub. It's always that half bath/shower combo that sucks at being either. So I haven't taken a bath since I was kid decades ago. The person who started that "half bath/shower" combo is one the great villains of history. Right up there with the guy who conned people into putting carpet in their houses.

When I go house/apartment hunting, I exclusively consider places with hard floors and actual shower stalls and/or full bath tubs.
Feel you on the carpets, I absolutely despise them and even moreso when people walk all over them with their filthy shoes. They always tend to stink when enough time has passed.

Top Bottom