• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Destiny Discord is closed as we are a target for brigading & doxxing. We had 2 members doxxed just today.

We will reopen,
quite possibly in a new Era
. And the discord will always be around.

Nvm, came for the discord link. Let me know if a new one ever gets made; I'll check in every now and then eventually probably. My fault for never getting it sooner before this all burned down.

theJwac

Destiny Discord is closed as we are a target for brigading & doxxing. We had 2 members doxxed just today.

We will reopen,
quite possibly in a new Era
. And the discord will always be around.
Bummer. I'm sorry to hear about the brigading and doxxing. Protect the community, definitely. I hope I understand what you are saying at the end. Thanks.

Toa Axis

Could someone send me a link to the discord?

No can do. People on 8chan have been up to a lot of shenanigans, doxxing folks, copying down their accounts, raiding servers, etc. We're on lockdown right now.

When a new Era rises, we shall perhaps reconsider :)

I'm sure the discord will be opened back up at some point.

May I suggest that all you who are looking for a link for the pc launch could create a temporary discord for now until the normal one reopens? It's really easy to use the app to create your own and then post the link here inside EMAIL tags so non members can't see it.

Please post it here if you do. I'm going to be playing on pc as well and would love to play with some of you fine folks. We are having the same issue in other places too

exYle

I’m sure the discord will be opened back up at some point.

May I suggest that all you who are looking for a link for the pc launch could create a temporary discord for now until the normal one reopens? It’s really easy to use the app to create your own and then post the link here inside EMAIL tags so non members can’t see it.

Please post it here if you do. I’m going to be playing on pc as well and would love to play with some of you fine folks. We are having the same issue in other places too

Make sure you're being careful.

Destiny Discord will be reopened. Don't fear. We will not be hard to find and the Discord is not going away. Stay strong.

giphy.gif

inthrall

All the best to DGAF as a whole. I don't really care what happens to this site, but I'd still like to have our community afterwards as its one of the main reasons I kept on playing the game

It's understandable to lock things down on Discord, but if it opens back up... I'd like an invite if possible.

Also, it's been a pleasure being on here with the vast majority of you.

CLBridges

And here I was wondering why the site was down for a few days. Thought it was some kinda attack but now I see what happened. Damn, first it was D2 kinda being a disappointment to me, now this. I think I'll bow out for a while as well, it's been fun but it is what it is.

exYle

Can anyone make the Discord quotable? Destiny 2 on PC tomorrow looking for people to play with. Don't really want to post here anymore.

If/when the discord is open I'd love an invite.

Wouldn't mind a Discord invite if possible.

Discord invite if possible

Discord is locked for now since people were getting doxxed and trolls were getting in. Sorry guys, you'll have to be a bit patient.

Top Bottom