• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Studio Liverpool on Wipeout 2048 page: " WE. ARE. ALIVE. " [Well, not really]

There is?
Sony never discontinues its franchises. This generation alone we've seen some revivals like Twisted Metal and Warhawk.

At this point, I am seriously expecting Evolution to be working on the next WipEout with some key members from Sony Liverpool guiding the project.

krYlon

As much as I feel for the people at Psygnosis/Sony Liverpool, it is good to have hope that Wipeout may continue their legacy

Forever

Banned
Good afternoon Pilots

As you may be aware; Studio Liverpool shut its doors on the 22nd of August 2012.

It was a very sad day- the end of an era and will never be forgotten. While we wait for news on the future of WipEout, Online play will continue to be supported and there will be plenty of WipEout community events, giveaways and goodies to look forward to!

WipEout’s passion will live on - Together we are stronger and together we will keep WipEout alive.

WE ♥ WO!
https://www.facebook.com/WipEout2048

Amazing.

At work right now. This is me:

LbEbK.gif

I missed the whole thing.. Kind of glad I did so I wasn't waiting in hopeful suspense :\ Still, it's something. I hope the Wipeout IP isn't dead :\

Top Bottom