• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
re-setting up all sorts of authenticators is the worst part of getting a new phone ;_;

Skab

A multi aura Pally like Karazhim mechanics would be cool.

So accoring to some random leaks the incoming heroes would be KT, Firebat, Junkrat and Ana in that order

I've always wanted them to have him be multiclass, and a bit of a cross between Kharazim and Xul.

His level 1 talent would be a choice between one of three auras, with the aura you pick kind of determining your overall roll. Might for dps, Prayer for healing, and Defiance for tank.

Or something like that.

Anyway, yay KT.

brian!

Not surprised to see a buff there due to his completely lack of mobility.

If you're getting mass AOE taunted by Garrosh you fucked up and dove him.

I mean the aoe is strong but you still get a 2 sec taunt on any target you flip or throw, like he has the tools to set this up, plus like you mentioned the taunt's very effective against teams that need to dive.

I think a Retribution Paladin is the obvious next pally, not sure who that would be from lore though.

I mean, they could probably almost any big wow pally fit the ret archetype and get away with it as, most of the pallys in wow do everything anyways.

All this means though is we are gonna get tirion and his ultimate will be shouting BOLVAR awkwardly

kirblar

I mean the aoe is strong but you still get a 2 sec taunt on any target you flip or throw, like he has the tools to set this up, plus like you mentioned the taunt's very effective against teams that need to dive.
He just doesn't have the tools to send himself diving in, which makes it way less scary to buff than ETCs Mosh.

Auriel has lost Bursting Light (2s heal on l7) per the Devs. This is good.

brian!

Yeah it def has more leeway with the numbers but i still think 2 sec is too long, like that plus the throw the target will be begging for a cleanse

scoobs

Given how dreadfully short the range is on the AOE taunt, and that he has no real way to engage, I think the it definitely needed to be more powerful. I hope there are some buffs to his base numbers that go along with it, he just needs a little more health and more AA damage I think.

Tyrande is suuuuuper strong guys

scoobs

Im not one to complain about the matchmaker in this game, its quickmatch afterall, but this shouldn't even be possible.
2kHKIrZ.jpg

MFPallytime is streaming some Kel'Thuzad gameplay HERE

kirblar

Jesus fuck KTZ's talent tree.

Did the same guy do this one who did Li-Ming? Cause KTZ looks really obnoxious and reset/combo heavy in the late game.

Maledict

Jesus fuck KTZ's talent tree.

Did the same guy do this one who did Li-Ming? Cause KTZ looks really obnoxious and reset/combo heavy in the late game.

Well he's the definition of a hard carry - it's built into him more than any other hero so I'd expect late game madness.

More importantly, where you are seeing this stuff? ;-)

Holy cow, he is either going to be the best or the worst thing to happen to the hots meta.
some hyperbole

Like they went all out with the hero, the abilities, the talents, the ability effects are all extreme

scoobs

The chain ability seems crazy

Just revealed on Pallys stream: Chromie, Leoric, Jaina, and Morales reworks are in this build... holy shit

Oh my god Dreadlord Jaina is a god tier skin. Saving loot boxes now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Pallytime is streaming more #realKT right now btw

eh not just
reddit said:
Baseline Q quest, per hit, permanent +5 damage. On 80 hits, Past and Future Me becomes active. (where you shoot a lower damage Q from past position)

Has a stack counter (how many Qs hit in a row), which adds a bonus stack to the damage stack. (so the 2nd one gives +10 instead of +5, the third one gives +15 instead of +5).

Q damage reduced to roughly 60%

Level 1 talents: Q quest removed; Hitting 3 Q in a row, they give triple bonus damage increase.

Level 4 talents: Q pierce removed. New E talent: When Time Trap is activated, reset Q and W cooldowns.

Level 13: Reaching Through Time (Range) Removed. 30s CD activated: Swap location with Sand Clone (Q baseline quest). Steph mentions that you can B back to base and get full health/mana, and instant teleport back to the battlefield

Level 20: Piercing Sands (Infinite through heroes, but no quest procs for pierces)
it should be fairly even when it all shakes out. More talents for time traps is great imo as that was not much of a build.

Prelude.

Swapping the location is included in the baseline quest? Bye Bye is viable now? PogChamp

I never take the Q quest so I'm not sure how long it takes for 80 hits.

Rhaknar

I might splurge on that Kelthusad bundle tbh, I mean the whole thing, those skins are fantastic. Well... I mean, they should be fantastic judging from the anime short :/

I love the potential skillcap of Kel'Thuzad. Nothing but skillshots which I always like to see. And Jaina rework is pretty cool too. And she has blink again!

Prelude.

They're adding some very nice UI improvements, I've always thought it was kinda dumb not being able to track The Butcher's progress like other quests.

Top Bottom