• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilly

Banned
I sat through this whole video, and my only question is: Did they abuse handicap parking? Neither of them look handicapped to me and yet the driver places a handicap parking sign on the dash of her car.

One of them is hearing impaired, apparently.

FiggyCal

Banned
Autism is obviously fueling some of these videos, but this one is old fashioned ignorance.

I think she might have a mental disability. And I mean that seriously. All cringe videos are mean spirited though...

YO WTF that guy that asked for a kiss of the random girl that was crying

that

what

who the fuck thinks that's normal behavior? When it started I thought they knew each other and then it just got creepy as shit

I see that shit in real life bro. Some people expect women to give themselves up to them if they try to comfort them or help them out. I think you can see that in that one video of the fedora "helping ladies with their eggs". Like I think the expectation that they would give him their phone number or a kiss or something was definitely there and that's why he had to stress that he wasn't expecting anything in return.

Heysoos

YO WTF that guy that asked for a kiss of the random girl that was crying

that

what

who the fuck thinks that's normal behavior? When it started I thought they knew each other and then it just got creepy as shit

Must be from California then. Still seems like abuse though, as handicap parking spaces should be reserved for people with actual physical short comings.

You'd rather a person hard of hearing cross a large amount of space where cars are moving when they can't hear a car coming?

wut

As someone with a deaf cousin, while they learn to rely on their other senses quite well... they are still at a severe disadvantage.

DedValve

Banned
Its sunday and I should be doing something productive yet here I am, torturing myself.

I...I can't get out of this thread and I'm only on page 2.

Ayumi

STRANGER  DANGER!

v1lla21

Idk these videos don't make me cringe nor laugh, they just make me sad. I feel like the majority of these people have some sort of problem.

Not going to lie, I imagine a lot of gaffers to be like those people too.

Captcha

The foam one wasn't even that bad. I wish I could get that excited about shit. I thought I was excited for Bloodborne but that turned out to be gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom