• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this stuff bothers me. I think I've grown out of being terribly embarrassed about what other people do. As a kid I remember hiding under a pillow when something like this happened but maybe Sacha Baron Cohen killed that in me or age simply dulls it. That would explain why parents give no fucks about how they may be embarrassing their kids.

Hexa

I made it all the way through the video and it led me to another cringe compilation featuring clips of a guy calling himself Onyx the Fortuitous. I laughed so damn hard, I had to find the source. This guy does not belong in cringe videos. He's far too awesome.

E3 - Weird gamer guy

Should WEIRD GAMER GUY (Onyx the Fortuitous) JOIN NERDIST?

Nerdist also made one video with him.
Weird Gamer Guy at MONSTERPALOOZA - Hooked On Onyx

It's a damn shame they haven't done more.

OMG. This guy is amazing. Please tell me there are more videos I can watch or a youtube channel to subscribe to.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I swear the lady raging at the orange road markers and the lady ranting about "Snow" are like something ripped straight out of Portlandia.

What was going on with the orange flag stick thing and why was hat pissing her off

Wait, orange is a sign of male dominance?

I needed to know this too. Search "effectsofmaledominance" on YouTube. She has some serious issues (my guess would be schizophrenia.) She thinks every guy she sees is a stalker. A guy parks his car at a nearby curb or the subway paints columns and that's sexual harassment. The fact that her videos suddenly stopped nearly a year ago makes me hope she found help.

Speaking of cringe and GAF members, I remember there was this guy on here who made ridiculously long lofi videos on youtube that posted a thread or two about them. I think they were about Zelda? Not sure. Can't remember his username either. They were pretty cringe worthy (sorry if you're reading this man!).

DJ88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjNjXZTwSA I hardly cringe in life but I had to change the channel when I first saw this. I couldnt watch the whole thing.

Oh fuck, I think my mind had subconsciously erased this from my memory from how bad it was. I now distinctly remember turning to my gf at the time after he dropped the "banging her next to a pile of money in my mansion" line only to find we both had the exact same look of horror on our faces.

Dad

For some reason the thing that struck me as funniest was when the camera panned from his bed across the room to a tiny TV in the distance showing what I think must have been anime.
The part where he's reading out of the book and you can just hear some screaming anime girl in the background kills me.

Buzzati

Banned
I made it all the way through the video and it led me to another cringe compilation featuring clips of a guy calling himself Onyx the Fortuitous. I laughed so damn hard, I had to find the source. This guy does not belong in cringe videos. He's far too awesome.

E3 - Weird gamer guy

Should WEIRD GAMER GUY (Onyx the Fortuitous) JOIN NERDIST?

Nerdist also made one video with him.
Weird Gamer Guy at MONSTERPALOOZA - Hooked On Onyx

It's a damn shame they haven't done more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpo6zsBbeAY

ItIsOkBro

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif

had to stop right after the joke, too painful to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom