• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

i had forgotten about this video.. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME.

ouch.. ouch ouch ouch. just painful. fucking hell, kill me now and kill me forever what the fuck like GOOD GOD stupidity like this just can't exist

"It's like an African country in Asia..."

WHAT

OK, usually I can watch these videos but this one I had to stop like 2 minutes in. Just too painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

I know it was posted earlier in this thread, but this is in my opinion the greatest cringe video of all time. I watch it at least once a week. It has so many memorable quotes, like:

"Great job, guy I don't know."
"I would really prefer if you would be quiet."
"Thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games."

I love that this exists.

Damaniel

Banned

This one doesn't bug me at all. She's actually got a supportive crowd and her best material was taken away from her for being too edgy so it's not like she has no talent.

Prank calls, on the other hand - I find those cringey and I'm completely unable to watch/listen to them. I don't like the idea of relatively innocent people being made the butt of jokes through no fault of their own, and most prank calling is pretty immature/unfunny anyway.

omg I watched the whole thing.

Dat speech at the end. lmao this is fucked up
Heh, it was quite cringy.

My biggest issue is how seemingly little the convention had to do with Bronies for the most part. I've not familiar with the show... but the music didn't seem to suit it. Looked more like a rave with some MLP cosplayers.

ok. that did it.

"She's Indian, It's like an African..." *CLOSE WINDOW*

It gets better. Worse. It gets soooo bad.

'If you're Asian why aren't your eyes slanted'
'If you're not African why are you so dark'

Good god I want to knock those girls back into the medieval ages.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Does anyone have that video of the people starting up a new gaming channel on Youtube and they advertise how cool they are because they can swear and stuff and the one girl keeps going on about how she has boobs?

Ahasverus

"...Jesus is my nigg.."
rose-nylund-get-out-of-here-o.gif

CheezyMac88

Aselith

I don't think that's it (although my insides cringed) no boob talk (thanks god!)

that apathetic look on his face is priceless. all these videos seem like a surreal comedy sketch

Did she tell him to stop or did she say can I talk when the camera zoomed in on her?

Edit: Oh lol I didn't even notice the title. NEVERMIND *awkward silence*

And another very awkward situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Dice//

Banned

As much as I hated every fucking second of that (and they sound like a group of girls who have hung around each other 8 days a week, 25 hours a day, and for the last 1,000 years and have COMPLETELY run out of conversation), I clicked the YouTube user and it seems Riley does a lot of that animal costuming (like costumed characters in theme parks), I wouldn't be surprised if that foam actually gets used....so there's one small upside.

Why you'd record it and make it public is probably the bigger question.
Ah well, hopefully she's made some bank off that vid to buy all the foam she wants.

I'm also happy they found each other to share one another's....life...style...humor? Whatever.

I hated this. If he wasn't putting out unfunny zingers then he was being disrespectful. He clearly didn't want to be there (and yeah it was bad enough VGX in general wasn't terribly exciting to boot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom