• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkJAW

I NEED to know where that "anime opening" clip is from. The one with the guy running/tripping with the blue background behind him. That shit looks like pure gold.

redlegs87

I've clicked every video that's been linked in this thread turned them all off after 10 seconds. I cannot handle cringe videos.

Aselith

dancing_mad.gif

GQfEBpI.gif

Ominym

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

I know it was posted earlier in this thread, but this is in my opinion the greatest cringe video of all time. I watch it at least once a week. It has so many memorable quotes, like:

"Great job, guy I don't know."
"I would really prefer if you would be quiet."
"Thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games."

I love that this exists.

This was pretty great. I would've thought 7 minutes was too long, but you really need the setup for just how bitter mustache guy gets towards the end. haha

Aselith

This was pretty great. I would've thought 7 minutes was too long, but you really need the setup for just how bitter mustache guy gets towards the end. haha

My favorite quote is, "he doesn't talk though so he'd never say that in any situation."

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
My favorite quote is, "he doesn't talk though so he'd never say that in any situation."

the great thing about it is that both people are obnoxious in their own way so it adds a different element to it. Most other cringe videos have one way awkwardness, this is a cringe collision

I know it was posted earlier in this thread, but this is in my opinion the greatest cringe video of all time. I watch it at least once a week. It has so many memorable quotes, like:

I love that this exists.
oh jesus. the editing when he says 'be quiet'. hahahahaha.

lol at the follow up donation troll.

I love that this exists.
I feel bad for the runner. A lot of runners have people on the couch explaining the skips and tricks to the audience so everyone can be impressed with the runner's skill. This unfortunate guy got some douche on the couch with him who can't take a hint and just doesn't shut the fuck up until explicitly told to.

Aselith

I feel bad for the runner. A lot of runners have people on the couch explaining the skips and tricks to the audience so everyone can be impressed with the runner's skill. This unfortunate guy got some douche on the couch with him who can't take a hint and just doesn't shut the fuck up until explicitly told to.

The runner wasn't really talking though.

In all honesty though, that runner wasn't a very appealing or informative commentator. Regardless, that whole couch was uninspiring. That's what you get at 3 a.m. runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom