• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thread of Independent, Limited and Region Specific Retail Releases

Some of these European publishing deals are really weird.

PQube (UK company) partnering up with the likes of BigBen (UK company) and BadLand (Spanish company with offices in the UK next to PQube's) to seemingly randomly divide territories among one another.

They are also partnering on FlatOut 4: Total Insanity and looking at the trailer it is getting a physical release as well (XB1 and PS4).

ZtDxTu6.png

Does anyone know if Game.ES ships to the US? I really don't want to pay $50 + shipping each for the Game.es exclusives off ebay.

Pata

The Sexy Brutale, made by Tequila Works and Cavalier, coming in physical form for PS4 via BadLand

The-Sexy-Brutale-Full-House-Edition-mockup-PEGI-1024x576.jpg

It was announced on Friday.

We have official confirmation of the physical, PAL, 2Dark print and news that it is also releasing on Xbox One (sans artbook). Comes out March 17th.

In Europe the a Limited Edition version of 2Dark will be available at launch at selected retailers and will include:

An exclusive version of the 2Dark game disk.
The original soundtrack, as recorded by a symphony orchestra, remastered on a 21-track CD.
The Steelbook color-themed to the game.
Game artbook, “The Art of 2Dark” containing more than 100 illustrations and uncut behind-the-scenes details (only for PS4™ and PC)

gameware.at lists a Outlast 1+2 collection for may 4th: http://www.gameware.at/info/space/Outlast+1+&+2

Also the Atari Flashback Classics seem to be confirmed for march 24th in germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01N5WCA1R/

Thanks.

We also have a boatload of Limited Run Games titles revealed today.

PS4
Pang Adventures - March 17th
Mitsurugi Kamui 0 March
Astebreed - April
Drive! Drive! Drive! - TBD
Tharsis - TBD

PS4/Vita
Runner2 - March 17th
Bit.Trip Collection- TBD

Pata

Want that Unbox physical edition.

Was really hoping for an XB1 version because of those retailer listings a couple months back. At least there are plenty of alternatives!
Back when I posted that, it seemed strange that a Xbox One version was listed as BadLand hadn't done a retail release of their own games on the One before. Thought it was going to be a first for BadLand, turns out I was wrong.

Back when I posted that, it seemed strange that a Xbox One version was listed as BadLand hadn't done a retail release of their own games on the One before. Thought it was going to be a first for BadLand, turns out I was wrong.

Between that listing and the, mistaken, reports that Merge Games was doing Sublevel-Zero Redux physically on XB1 had me wishful that maybe MS was relenting a bit on their order requirements. Too bad it wasn't the case.

This has popped up in a couple other threads but the recently released Ys Origin on Vita/PS4 has a multilanguage, physical copy available on Play-Asia who also has a $5 off coupon (BLUECODE) and free shipping promos going on at the moment. Game isn't confirmed for a physical release but it sounds legitimate.

Vita
PS4

SMD

How lucrative do you think video game voice acting is? Considering the recent strike, I don't think they get performance or mechanical royalties like the music industry.

Yes, tough working conditions are an excellent justification for scamming students out of a hundred dollars.

Top Bottom