• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Aww, Shantsa is so cute in his character design.
DLgPMApX0AApRoB.png

This is the look of a ningen who has been pushed too far...

The power difference doesn't matter at all. Jiren can have a power level of infinity but if his stamina drops then his power will too and Zamasu will eventually kill him.

Hakai can't kill an inmortal.

Jiren & fam would win if they 1.) Don't f around against Black and kill him before they can fuse, and 2.) If they don't have a sealing technique, they could easily run away from Zamasu until they figure out how he can be dealt with.

HeroR

Jiren & fam would win if they 1.) Don't f around against Black and kill him before they can fuse, and 2.) If they don't have a sealing technique, they could easily run away from Zamasu until they figure out how he can be dealt with.

That is assuming that Black would try to fight Jiren. Black was arrogant mf, but if he senses someone who can tangle with a God of Destruction, he isn't going near them until he gets stronger or fused. This is the same person who didn't fight the Gods of Destruction directly, but took out the weaker Supreme Kais.

I find that really interesting. It sounds like the English dub is able to take a few more liberties than the LatAM dub. (Usually this kind of thing is stipulated in the licensing agreement.)
Hmmm it kind of depends. For example, Vegeta is pronounced 'Vegueta' instead of 'Veyita' and it's 'Piccoro' instead of 'Piccolo', but otherwise, yup, they're mostly faithful. Always love it when Piccolo's VA says something unexpected in his dialogue lol
Great gif

That is assuming that Black would try to fight Jiren. Black was arrogant mf, but if he senses someone who can tangle with a God of Destruction, he isn't going near them until he gets stronger or fused. This is the same person who didn't fight the Gods of Destruction directly, but took out the weaker Supreme Kais.

He wouldn't know until it was too late.

Edit: Oh yeah sensing.

But I'm responding to the immortality point, so this is assuming he's already in a situation where he is fighting them unfused.

HeroR

He wouldn't know until it was too late.

Edit: Oh yeah sensing.

But I'm responding to the immortality point, so this is assuming he's already in a situation where he is fighting them unfused.

The Pride Tropers have no way of knowing of Future Zamasu's immorality before they actually fight him so they would be in stalemate. There is no way in hell Future Zamasu can harm Jiren or even Toppo since Future Zamasu is in the low Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan's power range, but they wouldn't be able to kill him either.

But if Black fights them with the power he had at the end of the Future Trunks Saga, he's screwed. At best, he could probably take out Toppo with his growth ability. Jiren would just straight smash him. Black's best bet is using Future Zamasu as a shield and ITing out of there.

Wait, I usually catch-up on Sunday, but between a pack of plans & a broken ankle, I'm trying to catch this one ASAP. What time do the subs usually go up on CrunchyRoll? Thanks!

Goregeous.
Between 9 and 10 pm est

Dunno what time zone you're in

The Pride Tropers have no way of knowing of Future Zamasu's immorality before they actually fight him so they would be in stalemate. There is no way in hell Future Zamasu can harm Jiren or even Toppo since Future Zamasu is in the low Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan's power range, but they wouldn't be able to kill him either.

But if Black fights them with the power he had at the end of the Future Trunks Saga, he's screwed. At best, he could probably take out Toppo with his growth ability. Jiren would just straight smash him. Black's best bet is using Future Zamasu as a shield and ITing out of there.

Black & Zamas probably wouldn't hesitate much to say he's immortal lol.

I didn't even think about IT. If Black can lock onto a familiar far away place then that's probably his only chance, unless Jiren can do a similar kind of interruption that Dyspo can.

caliph95

I didn't even think about IT. If Black can lock onto a familiar far away place then that's probably his only chance, unless Jiren can do a similar kind of interruption that Dyspo can.
Frieza is currently able to counter IT

Jiren probably could

And Black only got strong enough to fight on Blue level at the end of the arc anyway so the top 3 troopers are too much for him

HeroR

Not really true since Future Zamasu didn't brag about his immorality until Trunks impaled him. He said crap before then.

Jiren probably would, which is why I said he would have to used Future Zamasu as shield so he could make his escape.

Jiren probably could

And Black only got strong enough to fight on Blue level at the end of the arc anyway so the top 3 troopers are too much for him

Black was strong enough to fight off two Super Saiyan God Super Saiyans by the middle of the arc, not near the end. By the end of the arc, he surpassed Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta after he trained for six months. So he can fight every Pride Trooper outside of Jiren. Dypso will give him some trouble until he adapts like Hit and the same applies to Toppo.

If they think they will lose they would just fuse.

Fused Zamasu was on par with Vegito Blue so he's strong as fuck and even if he still loses then he still wins anyway because he transforms into Infinite Zamasu.

HeroR

If they think they will lose they would just fuse.

Fused Zamasu was on par with Vegito Blue so he's strong as fuck and even if he still loses then he still wins anyway because he transforms into Infinite Zamasu.

I think Anime Black is too proud to fused out of desperation. The Goku part of him would want to beat Jiren 'fairly' using his own power and grow stronger from the fight.

caliph95

Not really true since Future Zamasu didn't brag about his immorality until Trunks impaled him. He said crap before then.

Jiren probably would, which is why I said he would have to used Future Zamasu as shield so he could make his escape.

Black was strong enough to fight off two Super Saiyan God Super Saiyans by the middle of the arc, not near the end. By the end of the arc, he surpassed Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta after he trained for six months. So he can fight every Pride Trooper outside of Jiren.
Thanks mixed up my sequences of events

Piku_Ringo

Banned
In a few hours from now, we'll either be praising, or cursing the fuck outta this Special from our lips. Maybe a bit of both.

Jiren probably could

Frieza can counter it when being used as an offensive. Nothing about being able to stop anyone from running away.

Which was pretty early into things, to be fair.

Beerus confirmed it...

Only in the manga, which isn't consistent with much at all. Admit I'd forgotten it was mentioned in the manga, but if Zamasu was immortal really, he wouldn't have spent his time killing supreme Kai's when he could have just gone for the destruction god's directly, an gotten stronger as a result. (As well as specifically looking for a world without beerus)

Vice

Only in the manga, which isn't consistent with much at all. Admit I'd forgotten it was mentioned in the manga, but if Zamasu was immortal really, he wouldn't have spent his time killing supreme Kai's when he could have just gone for the destruction god's directly, an gotten stronger as a result. (As well as specifically looking for a world without beerus)

Easier to kill a Supreme Kai, Shin is around Frieza saga level. If he's the average, Supreme Kais shouldn't present any challenge.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Watch episode 67 again.

They wouldn't need to seal him up if Beerus could kill him.

Beerus can't get to the future. That's why they need to seal him, if memory serves. The whole final fight is structured such that Beerus isn't there to save them if shit goes downhill, if he's there to help fight it undercuts the whole thing.

Beerus can't get to the future. That's why they need to seal him, if memory serves. The whole final fight is structured such that Beerus isn't there to save them if shit goes downhill, if he's there to help fight it undercuts the whole thing.

Future Beerus would be alive at the time.

Still need to seal him instead.

Top Bottom