• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

miserable

21985036_1939636236254273_5911250093205356544_n.jpg

John Zach Levesque

America time is tge only real time

American time is about as real as a fake fight funded by circus folk.

Yep, first time in months the wife let me have a sleep in, all the way to 9:30am. Just then I had an unexpected nap on the couch for 20 minutes too o_O

Probably due to the long weekend and cold weather. Probably.

Hey, at least you get a sleep in and a nap, friend! I didn't get home until 4AM this morning after drinks and board games then had to go help my dad cutting up a retaining wall + storing it then had to mix a couple hundred kgs of cement by hand. I am absolutely rooted tonight.

The platforming sections in Cuphead are fine but as I thought they seemed totally unnecessary and the boss fight stages are much more fun

When the gameplay videos started surfacing I was left wondering just what the hell they worked on for three years. The music and visuals look great but the game seems incredibly one dimensional. I know most platformers are but there looked to be barely any variance in stage design beyond that he background art.

I was hoping for a Gunstar Heroes style game but it looks to be half that.

Nekofrog

Banned
so assume my friend wants to buy a bullet club shirt for wear indoors only, far far away from the judging eyes of normal people everywhere

which shirt would funnel the least amount of money to a racist

for my friend

When the gameplay videos started surfacing I was left wondering just what the hell they worked on for three years. The music and visuals look great but the game seems incredibly one dimensional. I know most platformers are but there looked to be barely any variance in stage design beyond that he background art.

I was hoping for a Gunstar Heroes style game but it looks to be half that.

Just play the game; it is fun as fuck. Play it and you may not have to lean on 'wondering', 'hopes' , 'seems' and 'looks like' hot takes . The variance is there in abundance in that every challenge is a puzzle unto itself and being able to successfully beat one boss fight or run and gun segment doesn't guarantee your success in the next. It is all designed differently and only your persistence to get better will see you through. It's top 10 of the year.

Just play the game; it is fun as fuck. Play it and you may not have to lean on 'wondering', 'hopes' , 'seems' and 'looks like' hot takes . The variance is there in abundance in that every challenge is a puzzle unto itself and being able to successfully beat one boss fight or run and gun segment doesn't guarantee your success in the next. It is all designed differently and only your persistence to get better will see you through. It's top 10 of the year.

I watched the Giantbomb Quick Look and it looks challenging and requiring skill. I'm not trying to knock it down to be some disappointment of a game. Just saying after 3+ years of "we're building beyond boss rushes" it would have been cool to have a little more level design.

The game creators deserve accolades across the board for the art & music alone. The little nuances in the background are great.

Nashvember is a wrestlinggaf tradition. If we have to suffer through ultraviolent july then you young buck marks can stomach Nashvember. Rest assured my finger will be on the snitch button come October 31st waiting for any other OT aside from Nashvember.

And that's a SHOOT in honor of Shootember.

By all means, go ahead with Nashvember! I love watching it run out of steam 5 or so days into the month, "hey, guys, remember that lawn dart on Rey? And the time he made fun of Arn? And the powerbomb on Giant that fucked his back up? And the fingerpoke? And Shawn & Diesel? And, uhhhh....hmmm. Yeah."

I dont like Reigns in the IC picture

I dont like the shield reuniting to put over roman

Are we gonna see Bar + Braun vs Shield, Mistourage vs Shield, etc?

Wait, we're still using Fight Song? The fuck? I thought Hillary's campaign tanking forever banished that song and only made it acceptable to use in ironic contexts?

Top Bottom