• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Valtýr

After watching the latest Murder Island...They are not getting any better at PUBG.

They've all admitted they aren't even playing on their own much anymore, let alone together. The only way they'd actually win is if they get insanely lucky or started playing with consistent teams and played more in their downtime.

BTA

I maintain that they should mix things up/gamify their PUBG playing like Awful Squad (though I haven't even been watching that lately).

If Dan's going to go off by himself and cause trouble, why not make that the gimmick for a day? He drops off in the distance and has to get to the others and kill them, or something like that.

I imagine if he channels his drive to compete/prank that way he'll somehow become a killing machine.

or just do Custom Games because that's fun

Oh cool, I can't believe they're selling a Destiny Iron Gjallarhorn Replica - Only at GameStop.

fFmMVUv.png

Justified.

BTA

I just read that Switch Golf twitter thread Brad linked to and it's super touching.

The possible actual way to access it is some ridiculous nonsense that I hope is true though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Valtýr;249387702 said:
They've all admitted they aren't even playing on their own much anymore, let alone together. The only way they'd actually win is if they get insanely lucky or started playing with consistent teams and played more in their downtime.

Wait really? Even Dan?

Though I guess Destiny 2 is taking over his life for now.

BTA

So I'm continuing Collar x Malice and the protagonist's brother has a lamp in his room. It is the exact Ikea lamp I own, except the version that has a reading light attached. His computer desk is apparently also an Ikea dining room table.

This is wild to me and I'm not sure why.

Is FFXV GOTY?

yes

of 2016

tesqui

I just read that Switch Golf twitter thread Brad linked to and it's super touching.

The possible actual way to access it is some ridiculous nonsense that I hope is true though.

This has to be one of the coolest easter eggs I've ever heard of. I'm definitely trying this next July.

LowRoller

Divinity orignal sin 2 came out of nowhere and it's already my GOTY. It helps that i've never played a game in this genre before unless diablo 3 counts.

Joeku

Divinity orignal sin 2 came out of nowhere and it's already my GOTY. It helps that i've never played a game in this genre before unless diablo 3 counts.

Diablo 3 most certainly does not count as that genre. If D:OS2 is your beginning, you got some shit to see, but it's conveniences will have ruined a lot of it for you.

Enjoy, though!

Top Bottom