• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I could have sworn I saw something written below RNH's post, but it faded away before I could properly read it.

Ah well, I'm sure it wasn't important.

leadbelly

Banned
:(

It's not so much what I have written anyway, it is the videos I link. It is very rare for anyone to acknowledge the video I posted. Kind of makes me think why bother because no one is ever interested. lol

I do wonder if anyone bothers to watch the things I post. Most of the time it never gets mentioned. People just carry on as if my post wasn't there. lol

I read everyones post and I always have thoughts on them but many times they are thoughts not worth sharing.

Also, no hangover but I did eat some spicy nacho doritos after midnight and I'm feeling that right now -_-

Oh, not entirely unrelated to my last post: My hair project for the year is going well, and I am on track to go topless, as it were, some time early next year. I'm trying to generate an updated list of characters or tropes I can cosplay as who show their sexy scalps, like Ming the Merciless, Stone Cold Steve Austin, that hairy, bald, often mustachioed circus barbell lifter you (well, maybe not you) saw all the time around the year 1900, Lex Luthor, and so on.

The only rub is that I'll need people who are easily distinguishable. Luthor would be tricky, as he's usually just a guy in a nice suit, but people will likely get it if I walk around holding a green rock. :D

Davedough

So, I was given my sound processor that will eventually be connected to the abutment post (those of you who have me on facebook know visually what that is).... and noticed something quite funny.

HH2Df.jpg

The brand is Oticon. I find this funny because it will enable me to hear. Whenever Solid Snake would bend down to talk to Oticon in Metal Gear, he'd always touch his ear as if activating a sound processor. I'm not only getting cyborged, I'm also getting Kojimaed. =)

Random note: When I woke up from surgery, the nurse asked if I was ok and I quoted Deus Ex... "I didn't ask for this".... it confused the hell out of her.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
D'awww, holiday weddings! My parents were married on Mother's Day. (It was also in the bicentennial year so it's double special!) Apparently before they went to their wedding they stopped to have pizza and there were mothers out with their children celebrating.

Also, they were late because they stopped there to eat.

My parents did not care at ALL. d(*O*)b

Davedough

I have always enjoyed Left 4 Dead multiplayer with a group of people you know.

Played through Borderlands in its entirity with 2 other people I know well.

Alien Swarm, free game on Steam, can be fun too if you can get used to the weird controls.

leadbelly

Banned

Alien Swarm, free game on Steam, can be fun too if you can get used to the weird controls.

We need to have a multiplayer night.

Emitan

I have Borderlands. I can't play L4D with others. I turn into a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom