• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Socreges

Banned
I've missed Soc's humour😊

Oh I am, but certain posters leave holes when they don't show up and Soc is a pretty obvious one.
giphy.gif

Abylim

wait for the blu ray to come out, should be out nov 17, so after that
btw i like the cut of your jib
want to join pensgaf?

I’d rather listen to Happys parents have sex than cheer for the pens, sorry guy.

Leafs for life! If I was gunna jump off this bandwagon I would have done it years ago hahahaha

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Smith!

And a Rangers-Islanders game has suddenly broken out!

EDIT: Not sure how they're going to rule that. I don't think that's a distinct kick, but it did hit both of Brendan Smith's skates, and he basically redirected his skate both times.

I see the Coyotes are headed east next week and play the NY metro teams. I suppose it's possible they could beat either the Rangers or Islanders, and then possibly Detroit the following week, but with their November schedule I can imagine them not winning a single game in the month. Not even in the "these are all NHL teams and anyone can win on any night" kind of way. This could be like a 9-11 win team this year.

That roster. My god.

Top Bottom